Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hello, i love this game but i have a problem, how can i enter in cimetery please? The sister in church don't want let me to entry.
Path besides Diane's house, right next to the shed, there is a crack in her wall. Cheers and have a champion day.

leviet

May 2, 2017
I think to finish all quest but my cookie jar isn't complete. I miss 2 CG(maybe more) I miss 1 character between Aqua and Judith and 1 CG for helen(the 2nd CG)
i post screenshot
I need your help again.

leviet

May 2, 2017
who come in mall bathroom except Jenny and Debbie? And what character i miss? Do you see screenshot than i post?

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
How do you get the french food book? I've done the dictionary stuff but there's no dialogue option on the librarian to ask about the food one. entering the library back room and talking to eric or miss bissette aren't triggering anything either

rock41t

Jan 17, 2018
How do you play the pizza minigame? I click the pizza when Im in front of a house but always get the X mark.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
How do you play the pizza minigame? I click the pizza when Im in front of a house but always get the X mark.
For the Pizza Mini-game it's not the door you aim for but the slice itself.
Cheers and have a champion day.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
who come in mall bathroom except Jenny and Debbie? And what character i miss? Do you see screenshot than i post?
Mayor Rump on a weekday first thing in the morning at the Mall bathroom. A security guard will be posted by one door, while you can enter the other one.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
How do you get the french food book? I've done the dictionary stuff but there's no dialogue option on the librarian to ask about the food one. entering the library back room and talking to eric or miss bissette aren't triggering anything either
The dialog is quick, but you might of missed it. After asking about a french food book she'll want some overdue books in return. Dexter, Ms Martinez and Eric are your culprits. Once you have their books in hand, return to the librarian and she'll just happen to have the cheese book from their sister site.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
ah ok thank you. And for the second CG from Helen please?
Second Helen is when you choose to do the deed yourself in the final training scene of Helen with the nun Angelica, when you go to her house after talking with Harold and Mia twice you'll have a scene in their old bedroom.
Cheers & have a champion day.

leviet

May 2, 2017
Very easy way, you must choose "make deal" with Jenny, you pay 500 dollars to play with her breast.

I don't have event with Helen, then i don't have second CG with her. For the character missed in cookie jar, i tried a several times, nothing happened. Can you share your save plaese here?

Reactions: BigIrishLug

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Very easy way, you must choose "make deal" with Jenny, you pay 500 dollars to play with her breast.
Interesting... Then I've found a glitch. Sister scene 4 tried all paths; Eric w/GF, Eric w/o GF, Eric Sex Ed, Helen & Mia path. All done with Jenny aka Sister, touching and sucking through the 'Make a Deal' and the fourth scene doesn't pop up. I have every other scene but that, go figure. Thank you for your time and bringing this to my attention.
Also, I don't know if it was just the way I completed the game but the Eric Sex Ed path does some weird game stage resets. Just for anyone that is reading this post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote