Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Im having an issue getting the french homework vol 1 book im not sure if ive missed something out ive got the webcam and fixed the computer
You're playing an older version of the game. Make sure you're playing 15.30 (latest) and when you turn in the homework to Ms. Bissette, you'll have access to Mia afterwards. You won't need the webcam, you should be able to find the book on the shelf of the library OR after you get the books from 3 students in U15. I can't quite recall which, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

I've got an almost full cookie jar, I'm just missing Mayor Rump bathroom scene. Any idea how to trigger it?
Random event on the weekends. Pain in the ass, I tell ya...

Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
Hello im in a bit of a pickle here im stuck at night time everytime i try to go in home a message pops up saying i should see whats on that note . The problem is i dont see the note anywhere outside the house or in the backpack please help i really dont want start game from start all over thanks.

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
Hello im in a bit of a pickle here im stuck at night time everytime i try to go in home a message pops up saying i should see whats on that note . The problem is i dont see the note anywhere outside the house or in the backpack please help i really dont want start game from start all over thanks.
the note on your pc just go to the world world map and use the bed icon to get to your room

veezz2014

May 16, 2018
Hey im stuck with the orcette, i alredy talk to erik but when i put "orcette" in the pc nothing happens, i have to do something first?
It just block all the things coming next.
thanx a lot.

samyek01

Jul 25, 2017
Ok, so I keep getting an error where when I get the panties from Jenny the first time, they do not actually register in my inventory and thus I am unable to give them to the Muy Thai master. Does anyone know of a solution?

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
Good night all. In Cookie Jar someone can tell me which character is between aqua girl and judith? I've unlocked all but this, any help?

johngeorge666

Apr 3, 2018
I have a problem with photocopying the French Dictionary. Whenever I am asking the help from June, she says to come by tomorrow.. How can I pass this?

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
I have a problem with photocopying the French Dictionary. Whenever I am asking the help from June, she says to come by tomorrow.. How can I pass this?
u need more str i think 2 or 3.u hit it but didnt work str check fail.whenu had enough str u hit it and worked

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, i can't read images from CG

Error when trying to view .png files: "windows photo viewer can't open this picture because either photo viewer doesn't support this file format or you don't have the latest updates to photo viewer"

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
For me the very useful tip and advice that I can give to prevent getting stuck is to maximized first all the stat attributes before you start your sex journey except the muay thai , i think in this version it's part of the sis story line so have to progress with sis to increase it

zleepyhead

Mar 3, 2018
Been scanning through the thread but can't seem to find the answer to my problem.

After the burglar is caught and I've talked to Erik and his mom, I get transported to my bed and then wake up to splashing. After that I am teleported to Erik's yard and can't get back to my house. No amount of talking with either Erik or his mom will let me leave. I assume it's the pool party with mom and Diana

Anyone able to help? Maybe there are some console commands like hide screen erik_yard and call screen moms_bedroom or something that works? (Couldn't just call screen moms_bedroom, gotta hide the scene first it seems)

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Been scanning through the thread but can't seem to find the answer to my problem.

After the burglar is caught and I've talked to Erik and his mom, I get transported to my bed and then wake up to splashing. After that I am teleported to Erik's yard and can't get back to my house. No amount of talking with either Erik or his mom will let me leave. I assume it's the pool party with mom and Diana

Anyone able to help? Maybe there are some console commands like hide screen erik_yard and call screen moms_bedroom or something that works? (Couldn't just call screen moms_bedroom, gotta hide the scene first it seems)
When you get teleported, have you talked to Eric's Da at the police station?

Ean Deslate

Feb 24, 2018
PLEASE HELPPP!!!

I already have the paint bucket and the wood planks but the working machine won"t let me use it says"needs paint bucket" but I already have it in my backpack what should I do???

leviet

May 2, 2017
Hello, i love this game but i have a problem, how can i enter in cimetery please? The sister in church don't want let me to entry.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote