Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
Some questions:

Is there an updated walkthrough for .15.3?

How do I continue with the art teacher? I painted the principal, but all I get from the teacher is a dialog that the contest winner hasn’t been announced yet.

What is this “incest patch” I’m hearing about? Where can I get it? Some of the dialog is just wonky without it.

Since there is no more “French Homework” and the questline for the French Teacher is done, how do I procede with Mia?

Is there still any questline with the librarian?

Can I go any farther with Judith yet?

How can I continue with the “sister?”

I’m stuck on the Mui Tai, I can’t get him to give me any more lessons, he just keeps telling me to “get more experience” and it has been that way for quite a while, many game weeks. How do I do more?

Can I do any more with Mia than in previous versions?

I keep seeing multiple hints at some kind of a secret stream or something, do contributers get a different version of the game?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Some questions:

Is there an updated walkthrough for .15.3?
Yes, this one from the discord:

It should be somewhat complete by now.
How do I continue with the art teacher? I painted the principal, but all I get from the teacher is a dialog that the contest winner hasn’t been announced yet.
You'll have to wait a few days more. I don't know how many.
What is this “incest patch” I’m hearing about? Where can I get it? Some of the dialog is just wonky without it.
Just look at the first post of the discussion topic and you'll get the link:

Since there is no more “French Homework” and the questline for the French Teacher is done, how do I procede with Mia?
Her questline will continue the usual way after you've done the dictionary quest for Mrs. Bissette.
Is there still any questline with the librarian?
No, nothing besides asking for books.
Can I go any farther with Judith yet?
No.
How can I continue with the “sister?”

I’m stuck on the Mui Tai, I can’t get him to give me any more lessons, he just keeps telling me to “get more experience” and it has been that way for quite a while, many game weeks. How do I do more?
Both are interlinked but the answer should be in the walkthrough. Usually a combination of cuddeling at night and showering.
Can I do any more with Mia than in previous versions?
No.
I keep seeing multiple hints at some kind of a secret stream or something, do contributers get a different version of the game?
It's not secret but official on (usually around 9pm CET/ 3pm EST) and the game is the same for everybody. All that patreons get is an hour or so earlier access and an independent full speed download from DCs own servers.

golions615

May 8, 2018
So i've completed all the scenes to my knowledge but it keeps saying in the morning " i should get ready for school" is that normal?

Gladious

Feb 26, 2018
OK I have continued with Mia, and gotten Helen to go to the church at night, but now I seem to be stuck. I have waited over a game week, but nothing has happened yet. Other than the first time, I have not been able to return to the church at night, Helen just says it’s going well, and Harold and Mia say nothing, and the Nun just says to visit her at night, which I can’t, what do I do next?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Need help finding the last set of magazines for the Ms. Ross storyline. I have collected Kevin's set and Ms. DeWitt's set. Cannot figure out where the last one is. help plz thanks
Derek, basketball court. I think you need Dex 5 to do it. If not...

Since he's shooting some B-ball outside the school, he's one of the guys who were up to no good.

He'll start making trouble in the neighborhood...

He'll put you in one little fight and your landlord gets scared and says

"You're moving with your auntie and uncle to Bel-Air"

oJOK3Rx

Jun 13, 2017
Im having an issue getting the french homework vol 1 book im not sure if ive missed something out ive got the webcam and fixed the computer

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
I've got an almost full cookie jar, I'm just missing Mayor Rump bathroom scene. Any idea how to trigger it?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote