Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Yes, I can fisnish, but with the Hospital blocked I can't do the Auga Quest.
This thing happens often! I restarted the game several times (for various reasons) and every time an event did not start. First time the mother route, the second sister route, and the third 2 teacher quest. The game goes on but these events never start.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
I also loaded your game and assumed it was a version 0.15.3 save. But because there are a lot of strange things happening I'm not sure that is correct. If it is indeed a 0.15.3 save I agree with @miammiam that you probbably progressed to far in certain quests...
Yup, must be that. I played 13.X so know some things and might do something too fast ...
Thanks, guess need to start again :)

poney28

Apr 21, 2018
Hi ! I play on the .15.3 and I just can't enter Mia's home. I seem to not be the only one with this problem given that I saw a similar comment on /r/summertimesaga. I've completed the French Teacher quest already and all, is that a bug ?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
im stuck i need to go and get permission from principal for aunt milk but there is Annie guarding the door and i cant go inside there is nothing to do cant get out
Buff your persuasion skill I think. If it's high enough you can convince her to run off so you can get in the prinipal's office. You buff your persuasion skill by winning the rap battles at night in the park.

Hint, if a prompt starts with an abbreviation in brackets, it means you need to buff that stat.

"[STR] Damn, it didn't work."

Means buff your STR you dummy.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
Yes, I can fisnish, but with the Hospital blocked I can't do the Auga Quest.
This thing happens often! I restarted the game several times (for various reasons) and every time an event did not start. First time the mother route, the second sister route, and the third 2 teacher quest. The game goes on but these events never start.
hy iam new here, from my experience with this game bug, you may loaded you save from current game you playing! i always go to main menu to load game from my save for another path! maybe this will help

badyal

Feb 1, 2018
I am stuck after dinner with debbie and Dianne nothing happening after i watched movie with debbie second time. What should I do? To continue story with debbie.

Ackiy

Aug 4, 2017
I'm Stuck with the thief, he say to go find the bag behind the tree in park. I go find the bag pick the key and when a comeback to speak to him he say again and again to go find the bag

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
I'm Stuck with the thief, he say to go find the bag behind the tree in park. I go find the bag pick the key and when a comeback to speak to him he say again and again to go find the bag
that for mia walkthrough harold case you need bag for harold if iam not wrong

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
Go to the Cafetera and tap on Kevin then go the the art classroom it will then continue that task if I have it correct.
hi dude am having the same issue as ** ** and nop still need the third stack, appreciate ur help

strax503

Mar 22, 2018
Has the trigger for Mia's quest changed? I've talked to her at the lab in mornings for "Homework", but she never shows up in the mornings/afternoons (so I can't meet Helen), and I can't sneak in at nights, it just says she's probably sleeping. Not sure if its a bug, or if I'm doing something wrong, but any help would be great.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote