Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hi there, i 'm stuck at the beginning of the game. I don't have homework in my backpack and i can't work in the debbie's garden because game tells me that i don't have shovel but i found it in the garage...
Anyone have the same issues?
Do you use one of the incest patches? If not try uninstalling and reinstalling that thing. Funny enough, I think the game is a LOT more stable with the Ikaruga Mod.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
fuck that music mini game do I hit the note when it's on the blue bar on when it's on the letter?

jhep arve

Oct 31, 2017
hey i am stuck at the karaoke game with eve
and failing evry time. i will put my save can anybody just cross that level and post it back.
Same case with me I've been stock here and i can pass by can any one send save file after this

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
stuck at "i better check who those robed people were first" any help????
Use the map to get out and return to school at night. There is still an old trigger in the code somewhere that causes this bug, as Eric can now be met at the cafeteria as well.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
sorry, sorry, can't really answer that, because i don't remember the open storylines according to the other teacher maybe triggering that too, only i can say, she stands on the right side of the library (left corner)
There is a weird line of events you gotta do to actually trigger this whole French Poem progression. KnightDeluxe found it out:

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
I used to be able to study, I think it was in miss bissete class**, to increase inteligence in the late version, can't do it now. Where or how do you increase inteligence now (interrogation point)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok Guys, this is getting exhausting. Let me say that most of the answers you seek (except weird bugs) are most likely already answered a few times in this thread. Give the search a chance.

Here a few of the most common topics in a sorta FAQ:

:( "I am stuck somwhere and getting a text to do something I don't know how" (eg. "Check those guys in the robes out" or "I should check out that note first"

An old trigger is causing this bug as something has been changed in the new version(s) that was not possible before (NPCs moved or locations switched etc). Use the map to get out and try to visit other locations at different times.
Eg.: The "robes" bug - leave using the map and return to school in the evening.

:( "I cannot find the book for the french poem quest"

This one needs a weird series of events to trigger, see the solution here:

:( "I can't find / get all the magazines for the Art Teacher quest"

You got to go to the library FIRST. After that one can be found with Kevin at the Cafeteria, another in the teachers lounge with Mrs. Dewitt and one at the Basketball court at evening with your favourite Bully. You will need INT and DEX stats of 5 or higher.

:( "How do I raise Intelligence?"

Play the Mazes game on your Computer in your room after having it fixed

:( "My game is crashing and/or freezing, what to do?"

Are you using an incest patch? If yes try it without it. Use the Ikaruga mod instead if you like: (EDIT: Just saw he's giving up on trying to include an incest patch, so no game there either)

:( "The Karaoke Minigame sucks balls and I can't beat it, argh"

Yupp, it does. That said, it CAN be beat. You need to hit the notes the moment they touch the line. Don't mash buttons, that won't work. It helps to play in fullscreen. Good luck, I feel your pain.

:( "The Kickbox Creep is not training me anymore, what went wrong?"

He trains you for normal panties only a couple of times. After that you need USED panties. Talk to Jenny (Sis) in her room again about the panties and she will sell you USED panties. This will get you to Dex 5. Even later he will ask for WET panties...

:( "In the latest version I have a big problem when trying to do garden work, even though I got the Shovel, what gives?"

Thats a bug. It would work if you did NOT get the shovel...go figure. There is a fix though:

@Pizza Guy went through the trouble to write a Walkthrough for the Teachers Quests, give it a look:

Please feel free to add to this and link back to it.

Cheers!

Last edited:

ExecutiveL

Apr 16, 2018
I used to be able to study, I think it was in miss bissete class**, to increase inteligence in the late version, can't do it now. Where or how do you increase inteligence now (interrogation point)
in the computer play maze runner then your intelligence points gonna increase

Eliasboi96

Feb 1, 2018
The karaoke minigame is thrash. I've beaten it 6 times in a row flawlessly hitting everything while they are on the line and none of the keys are crossing, yet "boo you suck".

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Is there any way to unlock the boat and the house above MC's house yet? Or is it just placeholder for future updates?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote