Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Linkthinksink

Apr 16, 2018
Hello everyone
In the music teachers quest when I look for paint I go to the garage it says there's none here let's ask Debbie but no option for that appears in Debbie's dialogue
Is this a bug or something ?

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone know what to do after banging the old lady at the hospital? How to progress the captain's storyline from there on?

U

User_551620

i still cant found her in library what i missing?
sorry, sorry, can't really answer that, because i don't remember the open storylines according to the other teacher maybe triggering that too, only i can say, she stands on the right side of the library (left corner)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I got Jenny's panties but won't let me train dexterity..
You need USED panties after a couple of times, you got to talk to her again. Did not find a way to go beyond 5 Dex though (but did not encounter a check where more was needed either)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hello there i need help, i think i stuck with the french teacher i don't receive any homework she never propose the private tutoring may i forgot something, I juste spoke with her the first time and then it's stucks.
Thanks for answers
Did you spent a whole day in her class? You talk to her, spend the day, then ask for tutoring, then go off to hunt dictionaries...

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Karaoke does not work at all. The notes are rolling to fast and even if you can keep up the speed and press the button when crossing the line it fails.
The indicator for having a tune right is the note vanishing instead of leaving to the left.
So I tried to press all four buttons simultaniously and rapidly the whole time. Notes vanish but the Karaoke fails anyhow.
No it is just relatively hard. I managed to beat it after half a dozen or so tries each (and was cussing all the time because i HATE minigames). Donb't mash buttons, it fails. It helps to go fullscreen though, if you haven't. Good luck mate

miammiam

Jul 7, 2017
Hi there, i 'm stuck at the beginning of the game. I don't have homework in my backpack and i can't work in the debbie's garden because game tells me that i don't have shovel but i found it in the garage...
Anyone have the same issues?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Help! I'm trying to build the fake guitar. When I go to the garage, it tells me to ask Debbie about the paint, but no paint option comes up. If I look in my inventory, I already have the paint in there!
Is there a console command to get it out of my inventory? And will that potentially trigger the conversation with Debbie about where to get the paint? (I know it's in the gardening shed, but I can't trigger that event!)
Have you tried just building the guitar then? If you have the paint and the wood, try the workbench.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote