Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_389564

How do I get to fuck Nun Angelica? That character needs a pussy beat down...

Lilshiv

Jul 15, 2017
I'm stuck trying to get the fish for the captain the lure misses his mouth by a tiny fraction but is still a miss how do I get em?

Bugmeyes

Sep 30, 2017
Yes, no, maybe so?
If you have completed 2nd homework and the part with Church+Mia's mom, it's completed for latest update.

If not, you need to finish the 2 homeworks and then talk to Mia in one the classroom, she will ask to visit her at home. Also you can't go to her home in morning, only in afternoon and evening.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Okay, new/old problem: I have both items in my backpack. At night she says I need items. I reload back to the afternoon and give her the jug, but no option appears to give her the costume.
The package is the costume. But first you have to go to the library and ask for a book on lactation, then give it to Diane, after that a new option on breeding will be available, after that she'll ask to retrieve the package and at night the milking will begin.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Is there no cemetery, or am I just blind/stupid?
Go to the Aunts house. Click towards the shed. There is a hole in the fence to the right of the shed. Click that. I'll be polite and not answer the second part of your comment :)

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Hi I'm new to this place and this seems like most of where those guys from reddit get their info anyway so I thought I'd ask, are these the only characters you can have sexual interactions with in the last and final true version of the game?:

- Pretty Mom
- Hot Bitchy Sis
- Kinky Aunt Diane
- Various telescope mini-peeping-scenes in your room
- Mrs. Johnson (your best friend Erik's sexy fit yoga mom)
- Next Door Neighbor Mia
- Helen, Mia's Mom
- Cassie, The Gloryhole Lifeguard
- Random hot naked chicks you walk in on at the public pool changing room (there's 5 random variations I've encountered so far-- A redhead, a classic Ginger, a Blonde, a white haired one, and the lady with the long purple hair)
- Roz, The Clerk at the Hospital
- Aqua the sexy amphibian
- SeaSucc, the appropriately named Undersea Blowjob Organism
- Judith, the insecure bullied cute classmate (handy and boob grope only since other options not yet implemented)
- Lopez & Martinez, the 2 mexican girls in the temp. coed shower at the boys locker room (they just flash you once to see how big your dick is, no other interaction possible yet)
- Annie, the uptight "school rules" bitch with a great pair of tits (she's forced to flash you by the kinky principal when she tattles on you after catching you with the mexican girls)
- Roxxy the hot piece of trailer trash (you just get to see her naked a few times when she takes a shower at school and you can get her to suck on her sucker and give it to you, no other interactions implemented yet)
- June, the slightly chubby gamer girl nerd that always hangs out in the computer room (you get to bang her if you choose to cuck your friend Erik instead of banging his mom)
- Catch some dude fucking some high school girl in the Library's Backroom (happens only one time)
- Anna, the sexy yoga student (cop a feel of her ass, lay her on her back and help her spread, then push her over and you can grind your massive erection on her. nothing else implemented besides that.)
- Watch a scene where Crystal (Roxxy's obvious trail whore mom) has a sexy tussle in a prison cell with Yumi the police officer who cuck's Mia's mom for her dad.
- Ivy, the "Masseuse" / store clerk at the Pink sex shop
- Sister Angelica, the obvious dominatrix Nun. (you just get to watch her bang Mia's mom, you can't actually bang her... yet?)

I just wanna know from anyone here if I missed any scenes with anyone at all... (also I mentioned last true version because after patreon & paypal's ultimate super mega CensorCuckership Fest, the original intent of having incest is obviously going to be removed...)

Masonlol

Feb 22, 2018
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.
Walkrhtough 0.12 (including all scenes from past updates): PDF Attached.
Walkthrough 0.13 (not including scenes from past updates): .txt Attached.

All credit for the guides belongs to Cpt. Terry, noooodles, Nami_H1N1 & fats who can be found on
what is the subscription number and password

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
i believe we've unlocked the same scenes (i was looking for a list of who has sex scenes as well) were u able to get anything out of cassie besides a bj? im guessing sex with her hasnt been implemented yet

Hi I'm new to this place and this seems like most of where those guys from reddit get their info anyway so I thought I'd ask, are these the only characters you can have sexual interactions with in the last and final true version of the game?:

- Pretty Mom
- Hot Bitchy Sis
- Kinky Aunt Diane
- Various telescope mini-peeping-scenes in your room
- Mrs. Johnson (your best friend Erik's sexy fit yoga mom)
- Next Door Neighbor Mia
- Helen, Mia's Mom
- Cassie, The Gloryhole Lifeguard
- Random hot naked chicks you walk in on at the public pool changing room (there's 5 random variations I've encountered so far-- A redhead, a classic Ginger, a Blonde, a white haired one, and the lady with the long purple hair)
- Roz, The Clerk at the Hospital
- Aqua the sexy amphibian
- SeaSucc, the appropriately named Undersea Blowjob Organism
- Judith, the insecure bullied cute classmate (handy and boob grope only since other options not yet implemented)
- Lopez & Martinez, the 2 mexican girls in the temp. coed shower at the boys locker room (they just flash you once to see how big your dick is, no other interaction possible yet)
- Annie, the uptight "school rules" bitch with a great pair of tits (she's forced to flash you by the kinky principal when she tattles on you after catching you with the mexican girls)
- Roxxy the hot piece of trailer trash (you just get to see her naked a few times when she takes a shower at school and you can get her to suck on her sucker and give it to you, no other interactions implemented yet)
- June, the slightly chubby gamer girl nerd that always hangs out in the computer room (you get to bang her if you choose to cuck your friend Erik instead of banging his mom)
- Catch some dude fucking some high school girl in the Library's Backroom (happens only one time)
- Anna, the sexy yoga student (cop a feel of her ass, lay her on her back and help her spread, then push her over and you can grind your massive erection on her. nothing else implemented besides that.)
- Watch a scene where Crystal (Roxxy's obvious trail whore mom) has a sexy tussle in a prison cell with Yumi the police officer who cuck's Mia's mom for her dad.
- Ivy, the "Masseuse" / store clerk at the Pink sex shop
- Sister Angelica, the obvious dominatrix Nun. (you just get to watch her bang Mia's mom, you can't actually bang her... yet?)

I just wanna know from anyone here if I missed any scenes with anyone at all... (also I mentioned last true version because after patreon & paypal's ultimate super mega CensorCuckership Fest, the original intent of having incest is obviously going to be removed...)

KIMITO20000

Mar 21, 2018
Why does MIA's father doesn't want donuts? I have him all kinds were brought , and he tells me they don't like. Tell me what to do?

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
is the walkthrough link on the op up to date, cause it says its v0.12.7 but the latest version is 0.14.5.2, if it's not can somebody link an up to date 1 (also don't link the video walkthrough, my pc keeps giving me playback error for them)

ihhy

Mar 15, 2018
Why does MIA's father doesn't want donuts? I have him all kinds were brought , and he tells me they don't like. Tell me what to do?
You have to ask the other two cops what flavour he likes one will give you the donut , the other will mention the topping. it changes for each game.

JaneDoe4

Jan 6, 2018
Fcked mom, sis, aunt character, mia, mrs. Johnson, mrs. Roz, aqua, bj from judith & cassie (lifeguard).. What's next or left in the 0.14.52 version?

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
i believe we've unlocked the same scenes (i was looking for a list of who has sex scenes as well) were u able to get anything out of cassie besides a bj? im guessing sex with her hasnt been implemented yet
Yeah her only scenes implemented so far are BJ with cum on face or tits. Everything else can't be unlocked yet. (she has terrible BJ animation btw. It's looks more like a rushed, low-budget, slideshow compared to the mom's smooth, well animated, multi-frame BJ...)

bj from judith
Ok I'm calling bullshit on this one. I'm pretty sure Judith can only give kissing, tit grope, and a HANDjob. Her other scenes aren't implemented yet.

EmTee

Feb 10, 2018
Hey Guys, i just wanted to quickly ask where i can get the Cheerleader outfit for the Sister.

Thanks for any answers.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote