Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
wait a day then try it again in morning , in her kitchen then in the shed it might work if not you got yoruself a bug there is a package option

Reactions: AWolfe

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Locations will only appear when the "trigger" is activated. In this case when a tattoo is wanted.
Not giving anything away, but you'll know it when it happens. You'll be asked to make a few drawings.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So far i got the Agua, Aunt, Mom, Neighbor's mom, About to get Mia an oh Judith who else do you get to have sex with? I'm still working on the sister an think about to get lifeguard.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
So far i got the Agua, Aunt, Mom, Neighbor's mom, About to get Mia an oh Judith who else do you get to have sex with? I'm still working on the sister an think about to get lifeguard.
Lifeguard has only a blowjob. Judith is a handjob.

If you haven't unlocked Mia and Helen, that's a split choice. Same with Erik's mom who gives you a choice between her, her and Erik threesomes, or going out with Erik's proposed gf as a split.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Lifeguard has only a blowjob. Judith is a handjob.

If you haven't unlocked Mia and Helen, that's a split choice. Same with Erik's mom who gives you a choice between her, her and Erik threesomes, or going out with Erik's proposed gf as a split.
Yeah i have Eriks mom and doing Mia quest now. So there is no one else right now til the next update?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Forgot about her that was nasty oh an still working on the sister can't figure what to do next with her.
I've only played 14.32 but I believe that the majority of it is go look for panties or look out the telescope in the morning. At night, try the TV and look for a way to access her computer when she's sleeping. Don't forget to check out the old perverted master for new panties and you can eventually work it out that way. Just a bit of trial and error in that way.

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Poker game seems to be bugged. I'm not able to ask Mrs Johnson to play with us.

When Erik was in the basement I asked about poker and drinks, we were supposed to find someone. I didn't ask Mrs Johnson about the game right away.

Some weeks later (when I found out that its her who should play with us) when I talk to her there is no option about poker. And Erik never again is in the basement.

Bugmeyes

Sep 30, 2017
Poker game seems to be bugged. I'm not able to ask Mrs Johnson to play with us.

When Erik was in the basement I asked about poker and drinks, we were supposed to find someone. I didn't ask Mrs Johnson about the game right away.

Some weeks later (when I found out that its her who should play with us) when I talk to her there is no option about poker. And Erik never again is in the basement.
Go at night, click the poker table, ask Mrs. J. Maybe you need to complete some task first like teach yoga to the student or catch the thief, can't remember right now.

Reactions: rgevake

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Go at night, click the poker table, ask Mrs. J. Maybe you need to complete some task first like teach yoga to the student or catch the thief, can't remember right now.
Yep. I had completed yoga, but hadn't caught the thief yet. This was the problem.
Thanks.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Haven't seen it written anywhere yet. Is there another Aqua quest besides just finding her? The change log really confuses a person regarding this point. If there is one, I haven't been able to find it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Haven't seen it written anywhere yet. Is there another Aqua quest besides just finding her? The change log really confuses a person regarding this point. If there is one, I haven't been able to find it.
Find her and breed

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote