Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
Because of the way the code was done by a none coder and now DC has a great coder helping with the game the code is being slowly changed to make the game better, if you don't want to do everything over and over again then come back in about a year and it may be ready to not have to do it over.
A year without Summertime Saga? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
go to the locker room i see 2 girls i talk wih him but nothing happin that bug ??!!! any idea to fix this problem !!

davidov7

Aug 19, 2017
i am stuck ... when the mc goes to sleep he says (i think i want to sleep with mom) and when he goes to mom's room he sayes ( i should not go in when mom is asleep) what to do ??

!Forsaken!

Oct 25, 2017
alright with the sister, I have done the computer and all and hooked up the cam some mornings it gives you I should check what my sister is doing but when I do check its nothing it is like I never connected the cams.

Quinndizzle

Jul 28, 2017
alright with the sister, I have done the computer and all and hooked up the cam some mornings it gives you I should check what my sister is doing but when I do check its nothing it is like I never connected the cams.
Ok for this problem, you should just check the webcam in the morning on a day where the protagonist does not say that he should check the webcam.

let me know if it helps

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
okay i've played some of the new stuff and i have to say wow
that buildup is just perfect now, i'm completly satisfied with how things are

i mean sure they could add threesomes and stuff like that, i'm sure DC will do that at some point but man.. imagine every character being as fleshed out as mom is now, i think it took them three updates right?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote