Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
i am stuck when cant find harold talk to coworkers then go to desk mc find something but nothing happen, no matter how much i click or try to skip the scene dont change no dialogues show just nothing

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Come on guys, when your value stats are 100% and you've got the money you can do anything.

The game's simple: just remember that BOLD WORDS are telling you which is your next thing to do.

- Just read anything all the characters say and remember where they are and what they're doing at the moment.

Jun 29, 2017
okay I am stuck I have each player at

Sister - Cam chats, night in bed, shower
mum - everything
auntie - milkiing
Eriks mum - with Erik route and private yoga lessons
Mia - Sex
Helen - submitted
Eriks gf - sex

now I cant do anything else

fireflyhope

Jun 13, 2017
the game crash everytime i claim the insurance claim for moms car exactly when the girl ask whats the number of car and i select DTFMOM instantly the game crash ...

mark3247

Jun 5, 2017
for some reason mom's path is blocked after the first masturbation in her bed, can anyone help me? i've completed all other questlines.

fireflyhope

Jun 13, 2017
i am stuck when cant find harold talk to coworkers then go to desk mc find something but nothing happen, no matter how much i click or try to skip the scene dont change no dialogues show just nothing
same happen to me too ... if u got any solution then tell me ...

kiltro

Jul 1, 2017
I'm stuck with sister/muai thai thing... I can go in bed with sister, cuddle, but not squeeze.
Master muai thai says I've to go out in the world ecc...
I've already done shower with sister and paid to see/touch boobs

Tripod

May 17, 2017
I'm stuck with sister/muai thai thing... I can go in bed with sister, cuddle, but not squeeze.
Me too. Any help here?

OverLow

Jul 13, 2017
how can i pass the scene when i go to the locker room and there are two ladies standing and don't let me in?

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
for some reason mom's path is blocked after the first masturbation in her bed, can anyone help me? i've completed all other questlines.
You need to use her panties twice. Wait for her to shower and go for round 2. She'll catch you again and you'll progress from there.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
The sister's route is kind of a bunch of random triggers. Some of her things trigger when you wake up or leave your room. Keep checking to see if she has new dialogue options. Be sure to hook up the webcam on her computer to your's. Although it's incomplete, take a look at the wiki page walkthrough and make sure you've got all the events it shows.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
how can i pass the scene when i go to the locker room and there are two ladies standing and don't let me in?
If you talk to them, there should be two dialogue choices. I believe it's the second one, but choose one of them, if it doesn't work...choose the other.

Metroid1988

Sep 20, 2017
14.3 Halloween build. I can't get the forest unlocked - Anna (the yoga girl) never shows up in the park so I can look for the dog. Bug, or is there a special trigger now?

Edit - nevermind. Seems you need to meet her by checking out Mrs. Johnson's yoga poses.

qbeng

Aug 10, 2017
When i go to the stone in forest at night, i got error that said:
"image 'secret/ location_forest_puzzle_night_closed; not found"

How do i fix this?

Reactions: Pete129
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote