Archived Summertime Saga Video Walkthrough | Fastest Routes | Version 0.17.5 CHRISTMAS UPDATE!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
I have a little problem, i cant select the tree behind the fountain in the park in order to find the key to open the tressure chest. Can somone tell me anything about that if its a bug or id i need to do something to be able to click on it.

I already optained the golden coin, the old book, the scroll with the moon crest and the map for the chest.

SyncX

Sep 22, 2017
I have a little problem, i cant select the tree behind the fountain in the park in order to find the key to open the tressure chest. Can somone tell me anything about that if its a bug or id i need to do something to be able to click on it.

I already optained the golden coin, the old book, the scroll with the moon crest and the map for the chest.
your answer. let this happen
poker and thief part

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Why erik's mom don't apear in front of my house talking to mom? I done every thing like the walkthough, plz help

MHG95

Nov 10, 2017
please help me out on mom quest im stuck where she suppose to give blowjob in shower..went to kitchen so many times never got the scene where she invite MC to washroom
I believe it was for you walkthrough part 11 Shower action with mom

SyncX

Sep 22, 2017
how to unlock home on right side tree house??

and how to unlock frence gammaar part 3?
wait for 15.0

please help me out on mom quest im stuck where she suppose to give blowjob in shower..went to kitchen so many times never got the scene where she invite MC to washroom
I believe it was for you walkthrough part 11 Shower action with mom
just progress with other characters, some events are delayed or occurs randomly. it will happen eventually. just progress on other characters.

last part of aquas quest and last part for now until 15.0 is out

York24

Dec 10, 2017
Since the next update will not be save compatible, is someone going to play through it up until the new content and post the save? That would be a nice thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote