Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Funnily enough /aco/ is the only board I'd consider on an upward trajectory right now, some autismo there took it upon himself to claim back a bunch of generals and recurrent threads from the futaspam. Meanwhile /h/ users forgot that /d/ is a thing and /gif/ OPs actively try to avoid filters just to be assholes. Remember SPNATI? Accel drawing World Cup girls?
Jeez, yeah. I remember. I think I mostly left the /weg/ threads when they were debating (screeching) about Quantum Cuck. Which, tbf, isn't that different from this forum in that regard lol.

Last edited:

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
I have no pain for the waiting. If you are in pain from waiting for an update to a fucking adult game that has more content already than most of the games on F95 and is playable to the end of the main story line --- the problem is not with the game or the developer...

It is with you.

There should be no pain. If you are experiencing pain, seek professional attention - or relieve your blue balls with one of the 17,000 other games you can find on this site. 8300 of which are completed, so you never have to be in pain waiting for any update.
I don't care that much about that game, I just enjoy the banters we're having here on this thread.

I don't feel any pain at all waiting in regard of the update, hell I'm not even waiting for anything, simply because I don't support the game in any way shape or form. (You can support a game without paying for it, who would have thought?)

This game is free for everyone in the world to play directly from the developer. No one has to pay a fucking penny at all to play this.
Yes the game is free. But they are people paying this guy to continue making the game and it is probably a good portion of them. And you cannot deny the lack of respect the devs have toward their patreons simply by delaying again and again the update. No the majority of people are not paying him for freaking wallpapers, it's an extra, the majority just wants fast updates or specific content on the game.

Anyone who chooses to play a game - in development - must keep in mind that it could take a long time for the game to be considered "retail ready"
Being "retail ready" does not mean the game cannot receive any form of update during its development. Continuous integration and delivery is a thing. So it's irrelevant.

Subscribers are not paying to play the game, either. If they think they are --- they are wrong and it is their own fault for thinking they are.
"But dude it's their money, if they're not happy about it they can just unsubscribe xDDD".

Does that mean it is respectful from DC to basically release nothing for more than a year while they are thousands of people supporting the guy? It's not. And that's what people here and on other forums are actually pointing at.

No, the game being free does not matter.
No, people having the possibility to stop supporting does not matter.
No, showing data does not mean it is right from DC to keep shitting on his supporters.

The only thing that matters are the actions from the dev and the lack of respect he's showing toward his supporters.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
You have to wonder in what state the game would be if DC had done it like all devs pre Patreon did. So just doing it as a hobby whenever he had the time.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Now if only marking the thread as abandoned worked on Yandere Simulator. Though I guess the difference with that and this is this one was at least at some point on-going.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
people should brace themselves btw. Reading DC's release plan for the tech update, the game is effectively going to lose content. There may be changes to the storylines and new scenes here and there, but until all of the tech update parts are out the game will have substantially fewer routes and finished characters than the current version

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
people should brace themselves btw. Reading DC's release plan for the tech update, the game is effectively going to lose content. There may be changes to the storylines and new scenes here and there, but until all of the tech update parts are out the game will have substantially fewer routes and finished characters than the current version
No shit:KEK:
This is the worst way to do things but defenders gotta defend the gravy train:whistle:

Reactions: BigLoada

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Im tempted to play this again
haven't played since 2019
i forgot about 70% of everything in the game
might wait though

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
might wait though
definitely wait - especially with any of the work that has been done revamping older assets

.....that being said, it still might be a serious wait

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
It's going to be absolutely infuriating. He'll have a big new map with all these new/updated characters and you won't be able to do anything other than listen to their canned lines and then sit on the railroad tracks of the one or two characters that'll release with it. 95% of their routes will be identical to the game we already have, with maybe a few fresh sets of animation and poses on already-existing scenes.

Someone's going to have to take a hard look at the code when the first one version comes out, because I have a sinking feeling it'll release without any of the fancy new additions and will just be a linear set of A -> B -> C quests that a competent coder could throw together in like a week. Also, does anyone else see the cruel irony in announcing that they want to "aim for a release cadence of roughly 2 months" for new characters? It's the same development schedule as 2016! Why the hell didn't they do that in the first place?!

Last edited:

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
might wait though
Just do it man there's absolutely no reason to wait if the reason you're waiting is for more content/whenever the game gets "finished" since that will take years, and i think no matter which perspective you ultimately take on this development saga the time passed speaks for itself.

I think it's an infinite project at this point, since the main stuff got done ages ago, and the way i see it everything since then is just people paying for dlcs, or rather the promise of dlcs. With the proven track record and incentive I'm guessing that this could continue for at least another 4 years, before the team runs out of stuff they can throw into it.

Anyone wanting to play or replay this game should just do so and consider what's there for the complete experience, and then on a yearly basis come back to this thread to kek and see if anything's changed.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
You struck a deeper cord than you know. LOTS of essential past content has to be permanently removed IF the TU/Remake even happens at all and I hold strong: that's a big IF.

It's because of Patreon's latest dive into mental illness with regards to which fantasies are correct and which are not correct and will get you banned with any retort summarily suppressed (it already happened to a lot of major titles in the past few months).
Patreon's Fantasy Police is now out to protect from any exposure to an incorrect representation of consent in fantasies. Consequently, SS now runs a major risk of being insta-banned right after their first TU release.

An essential part of what made SS hot was how MC conquered his bratty sister. He basically keeps pushing her and even though she formally rejects him (i.e. NO CONSENT), she's eventually betrayed by her own desires and submits to his insistence and big dick. That's now more than reason enough to be banned.
Quick rundown (from years old memories) of violations of Patreon-consent:
- Any spying on sis/mom/neighbors/etc. via telescope, via slightly opened doors, via holes in the roof, etc.
- Stealing underwear without consent
- Giving any pills to anyone without consent
- Any moves during sex that go beyond conservative and weren't explicitly consented to beforehand: e.g. slapping ass, breaking cuffs to go turbo mode, cumming inside, initiating sex while he/she sleeps, putting dick inside even though he said "just rubbing", etc.
An impossibly difficult issue is everything that has to do with the highschool setting:
- Teachers making pets out of students? => ban.
- Teachers fucking students? => ban.
- Highscool applied to the above? => turboban.
The whole highschool setting needs to be removed. What will even be left?
Without the above SS will go from a funky vanilla with some spice (as far as I'm concerned) down to... I don't even know what to call it. There are telenovelas with much hotter content daily watched by hundreds of millions of normal school girls, I can guarantee that.
However, NOT butchering SS to make it compliant with westoid 21st century (a)sexuality means a ban is practically guaranteed due to the massive wave of complains the woke will raise to make a point out of the #1 game on the platform.

As I explained a few weeks ago, DC's best strategy to milk max. $ for min. work from what's left of SS would've been to just ignore everything and keep performing his busy theater as he did for the past 3+ years. We don't know why he failed to keep the scam going like that. Maybe too many paypigs switched their monthly tributes to $1.

His best strategy is still is to delay the TU as much as possible because trust me, if he manages to start a remake with only correct fantasies, you don't want to play that. Nobody does.

Oh and also, there was no work on any engine or anything like that. Not only will we all be able to show it by decompiling TU and exposing the fraud but even the most brain dead will be able to see it because, AGAIN, SAVES WILL NOT WORK across releases. You can bet on that.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Just do it man there's absolutely no reason to wait if the reason you're waiting is for more content/whenever the game gets "finished" since that will take years, and i think no matter which perspective you ultimately take on this development saga the time passed speaks for itself.

I think it's an infinite project at this point, since the main stuff got done ages ago, and the way i see it everything since then is just people paying for dlcs, or rather the promise of dlcs. With the proven track record and incentive I'm guessing that this could continue for at least another 4 years, before the team runs out of stuff they can throw into it.

Anyone wanting to play or replay this game should just do so and consider what's there for the complete experience, and then on a yearly basis come back to this thread to kek and see if anything's changed.
True I might play with no cheats this time
To make it last longer

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes