gooner72

May 13, 2023
Well, I don't write much on the forum, but I kinda remebered this game exists and wanted to look it up. Love what you did with the discussion here, btw.

My 3 cents:
I was finishing high school when developement on this game started in 2016 and it's been now 8 years (just last 3 years are spent on single upcoming patch). This patch is never coming out. Even if it comes out, it will be super underwhelming. This game is in development hell. I don't assume that they don't work on it, they probably do, but if you are putting effort into smth and nothing came out of it, did you really actually do anything?

I'm programmer myself and work for major fintech company and there is this crap called deadlines which this game doesn't have. That's what allowed it to be in development hell - nothing gets released, but money is pouring in. If you want it to ever be released just stop paying for it. The panic it will cause will suddenly make update possible.

Ofcourse it won't happen as well, because their revenue source is splint in 30000 ways and there is no way to make sure all of those people stop paying, so just move on, stop wasting your time and money and enjoy some other games.
Looking for any interns? lol

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How the fuck is the art still at 99% after all this time?
The number of art tasks (and completed art tasks) may be increasing because of the art within the wallpapers that will be put into the game. Those wouldn't be tasks initially assigned, but because they are tasks of things going into the game - they get put into the system as completed tasks. This could also be the reason why there is the perpetual 1 task still yet to be done. That 1 task could be a special art piece for the game (either release date related, or something similar) or simply waiting on someone else's work to be completed before the art of that 1 is finalized - but that's just speculation, obviously.

Username7 or another subscriber could confirm, if they wished. But the 1 remaining task should be one one these - I'm guessing it is either #1317 or #1333 (this task list was originally post by Username7 in November):

Zeronero

May 5, 2017
I did some quick calculations here. I don't know when the very first version of this game came out, but it was first posted here in August 2016. so it's about 7.5 years old. I think the tech update started about 3 years ago. That means about 40% of the time this game exists was spent on this tech update alone and this update isn't even finished yet.

I find that kind of discouraging.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
I did some quick calculations here. I don't know when the very first version of this game came out, but it was first posted here in August 2016. so it's about 7.5 years old. I think the tech update started about 3 years ago. That means about 40% of the time this game exists was spent on this tech update alone and this update isn't even finished yet.

I find that kind of discouraging.
I already considered this game a wrap and we most likely won't get any more updates considering how the MC was able to take down the bad guys and has multiple sex scenes.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
yeah sadly even as one of my 1st VNs i encountered this has dropped off my radar long ago.. i still check in occasionally hoping for better news as i was a patreon for some time but over time its just lost its appeal when there are others actually delivering what is promised

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//EDIT:
Android version isn't compatible with the up-to-date versions.
Android version doesn't work on Android 14?
I haven't played this in a while so downloaded the new Android update, but it says incompatible with current Android. Shit. This game had some of the best animations! I'll have to check back on it later.
I just saw on their Discord that they uploaded an apk of v0.20.16 that supposedly works with Android 14. Give it a shot and maybe tell us if it works or not, so I can notify a moderator and get it linked in the first post:

You'll have to wait until when the Tech Update releases... whenever that will be (see the link above).
It would be nice if you could direct the next person that asks to this link. Thanks.

Last edited:

daaar

Nov 13, 2017

//EDIT:

I just saw on their Discord that they uploaded an apk of v0.20.16 that supposedly works with Android 14. Give it a shot and maybe tell us if it works or not, so I can notify a moderator and get it linked in the first post:
Mega

It would be nice if you could direct the next person that asks to this link. Thanks.
Thanks for the uploads!

Reactions: itsyeboii
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes