Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
The difference in a good thread and a bad thread, is the top posters on a good thread have fun and join the conversation organically. In a bad thread, like this, the top posters act like everyone's babysitter and they feel they get to moderate the tone and direction of every conversation with a sprinkle of thinly veiled condescension.
Mwoah the top posters here are on the payroll of Dark cookie.

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
The thing is that it's a topic that has been beaten to death in the last year. I don't even think most people disagree that this wait has been ridiculous but it has reached a point that it just feels like spam when people keep complaining over and over again about the same thing. And like I said the dev doesn't give a fuck and doesn't read any of the comments here so it accomplishes absolutely nothing.
And why he has people working for him then overhere?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
And why he has people working for him then overhere?
Who is working for him here? Pretty much everyone, myself included, agree that this whole tech update thing has been a disaster. Just because people are tired of discussing the same topic over and over again doesn't mean they are on DC's side. One thing I've learned from the ICSTOR thread is that it's pointless to complain about how much money the dev makes or how "dumb" people are for supporting them. It changes absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
What is the problem? This is the 2nd game I've played since 2019 and from 2022 to now I'm not the only one asking when there will be an update.
The problem being that you 'came' too early? Ya know, a joke? It's funny because you came before you satisfied your partner. :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Apr 14, 2019
Good thing i'm not donating to this guy, Hasn't updated in over a year it seems and the game has been in existence for 6 years?
What excuses does he have? Dunno don't care..... DELETE......next

Reactions: tankdick

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
how much popcorn am i gonna need? also the abandoned tag is creeping up... do i save it for the end all be all finale day?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how much popcorn am i gonna need? also the abandoned tag is creeping up... do i save it for the end all be all finale day?
I don't think it will apply in this case.
Given that he's still active with status updates/progress reports on Patreon + live streams of doing things at least related to the game's development, that will probably negate the application of Abandoned status here.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Given that he's still active with status updates/progress reports on Patreon + live streams of doing things at least related to the game's development, that will probably negate the application of Abandoned status here.
Da rules. See section 3, item 2 for the guidelines on the "Abandoned" tag, which notes that one of the conditions for the tag is "No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months)". Since the last update was October 31, 2022, the tag should apply after April 30, 2024.

Reactions: sucklepuck

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
it will recieve abandoned tag (or so i've heard) if the game here doesn't get updated with-in a years' time.

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes