Nov 17, 2018
So we got a few % done since last time? i guess at best 4th quarter this year or later an update 'maybe' happens.. be it tech or another pre-tech update is hard to tell..
Are you guys actually waiting for this game to be finished? I haven't played this game for years and looking at change log I missed almost nothing. From what I remember the dev wanted to implement a dating system with you going out to prom with the most special girl. If the plans didn't change then there's still a ton of work to be done and judging by the pace Kompas Productions set for themselves it will take years for this game to be finished.

I'm not trying to hate I just don't understand the enthusiasm.

RatMan4444

Feb 16, 2018
Drives me crazy that instead of voting for existing characters to get scenes (Annie,Judith,Ronda) the patrons voted on a fuckin tech update. I wanna see a shy cubby virgin get turned into a slut, the mean hall monitor with a superiority complex get dominated. Now we just meet another mafia member and fuck them. I remember when we'd get large scale updates every few months.

RatMan4444

Feb 16, 2018
Updates every 2-5 months since 2017, sure --- "large scale" is very subjective, let alone dubious. Nostalgia?
I would consider a character getting a whole story line with multiple scenes "large Scale". Is it really nostalgic to say 2-5 months for like 5 scenes is better than whatever is going on now?

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
This game was made in August 2016 right? and after almost 4 in a half years of development we were finished with the main questline.

Why does a tech update take as much as time as making the game itself? Could you not have made the game from scratch?
my main quests are not complete , never got to get the teachers , cheerleaders or debbie pregnant :love:

Reactions: Stareagle lord

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Drives me crazy that instead of voting for existing characters to get scenes (Annie,Judith,Ronda) the patrons voted on a fuckin tech update. I wanna see a shy cubby virgin get turned into a slut, the mean hall monitor with a superiority complex get dominated. Now we just meet another mafia member and fuck them. I remember when we'd get large scale updates every few months.
To be fair when they got the option to vote, they were told that the tech update would take around 9 months to finish. No one expected that over 2 years later, the update wouldn't stil be finished.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stareagle lord

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Tbh I blame DC for not doing some research about what the platform he gets his support cash from allows and what not.

After that comes Patreon, or to be more precise the banks and their stupid ideology.
When this game first started, way back when, Patreon had no, or limited, policy on adult content. The platform was new, and as far as I'm concerned adult content helped grow that mf. But as Patreon got bigger, their backing, whoever the hell that is, pushed for new/increased policies regarding adult content. Chiefly maiming incest content, maybe add some beasty in there too. That's not my kink so I don't really know about that. I digress... Even with the stricter policies, Devs could get around them, for incest that is, but most game plotlines are "I wanna fuck my family because I wanna fuck my family" and Patreon is asking for a little more creativity than that.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Are you guys actually waiting for this game to be finished? I haven't played this game for years and looking at change log I missed almost nothing. From what I remember the dev wanted to implement a dating system with you going out to prom with the most special girl. If the plans didn't change then there's still a ton of work to be done and judging by the pace Kompas Productions set for themselves it will take years for this game to be finished.

I'm not trying to hate I just don't understand the enthusiasm.

I agree it will take another 4-10 years or something for the game to be 'Finished' after the tech-update arrive's that is.

The Prom is probably meant to be the 'finishing touch' of the at least school storyline part...

Now if the beach house is part of that or a new part and how trump and all will be sorted out thats another thing..

but the tech-part would probably taken litteraly forever if it had been implanted in 2-3 years later than when it was started upon...

I do agree it is taking forever but sadly it is expected to take real time coding shit... the real problem i am seeing is the fact
that the % of done shit on website during the tech-update has gone up and down for years...

This i think is what angers people the most they get 60-90% done and suddenly its back 3-5% here and 10% there...
it is driving people nuts i think i know it does for me..

The other part is the fact (as far that i know) only STS-game itself is benefitting from the tech-update-(supposedly it should make the game run better or become less buggy during new releases?...)
And given how long time everything has time and % done on coding as it is main part has run up and down...
without even mention the other parts well yeah the fact he is still alive irl not to mention still has patreons is quite
a sight..

I do truly think skyrim 6 will be released before the STS-Game is (finished)
but when Tech-update gets its release is all guessing game right now...

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I was wondering where the updates were for this. "Tech" update, huh? And it's just visual novel with sandbox elements, it's not like we are talking about RTS here. With amount of money this makes on patreon, he could've hired whole team of programmers to rebuild it on GODOT with same assets easily.
Well, another title I won't get to see the end of. Makes me appreciate devs with proper production that actually finishes games(like The Architect), so much more.

totor83

May 15, 2017
I means "money game"

give your money and waste your time, after all he said it from the beginning, he is doing this for himself, not for you or for the money :)

Reactions: Wardice

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
Believe me i still waiting for Judith her mother and ms smith content to be available ......

Reactions: lam09

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How to install for android? It gave me files instead of an apk
If you downloaded from one of these 4 host sites:
1704646254176.png
and got "files" instead of an apk, you did something wrong. Make sure you select the correct download button on the filehost web page. Delete the "files" and try again.
Or download the apk for free directly from the developer using their mega or workupload links:

• Red Heart
Reactions: lam09
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes