TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well don't cum inside :p
While it might change by then, at least so far, there are many times when that is not optional. The ones that stand out the most to me are the various times when Jenny tells you to pull out and yet, you don't get that option, and then she yells at you about it after. "Sorry, I didn't have any other option, it was the only way to end the scene!" :angel:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
for fucks sake guys,you pick a goddamned condon in Jenny's room,there are pills on the hospital,DC will obviously make it optional...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
for fucks sake guys,you pick a goddamned condon in Jenny's room,there are pills on the hospital,DC will obviously make it optional...
I don't care much either way, it's a game, but there is no reason to get mad about people discussing it. To do that, it would require a lot of minor changes, at minimum. Changing scenes that are done already, tend to require breaking the old saves, something he was planning on not doing again once the new updates to the family were done, so it's not unreasonable to wonder.

For me, the speculation is entertaining, as is brainstorming ways to get there.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
aint gonna lie,Diane,Debbie,Jenny,Mia and Judith are the reasons of my need for Diane's update.....
The pregnant feature will only work for Diane for now.. all others will be done separatly.. There will be an update JUST for that. probably after all girls paths are done

Reactions: TheDevian

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Fuck yes! You don't see this quite often, I'm glad.
What the fuck...?
This sounds like a joke more than anything.
Does this means MC is gonna have to pay child support and shit?

Don't get me wrong. I like impreg too. I'm not hating on it, it's just... so weird to see it in a game.

Next step could be paying for the house bills and shit.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The pregnant feature will only work for Diane for now.. all others will be done separatly.. There will be an update JUST for that. probably after all girls paths are done
i know that,i just said what characters i would like see pregnant when they have the content,i'm fully aware he will not put that content for all of them just now,after all there's no context in the others pregnancy,the only one who will have this next update (the 17 of course)will be Diane....

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i feel like the story is being dragged at this point. we get all we wanted from this game; mom, sis, aunt, crush from school, slut from school, hot neighbour and teachers...the rest was unnecessary fillers.

and we are now going back to aunt and expanding a finished storyline. just wrap up the story, give us a harem ending and expose the father's secret and we are good to go. imho dc is not that passionate about this game anymore and wants to move on too but he is probably too afraid to start his next project and lose some patrons in the process.

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone else thought that if when he does add the feature of full on pregos to the women with childbirth included means he plans to further expand the game which means we're looking at an ex EA employee jk jk looking forward to it

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Why the hell is pregnancy appealing to anyone? I mean, do people find the idea of having the pay child support sexy? Or is it the fact that the woman swells up to a beastly figure, and their orifices get permanently stretched and torn during birth that rocks their boats? Disgusting.
Well as a new father to twins i would have to say there are three reasons the first is that sex with a pregnant women is absolutely incredible they are like wild animals during pregnancy , the second reason during pregnancy the man feels greater attraction for the women as she is carrying his child or in my case children. You feel a much stronger bond with your partner and the third reason is you get way more sex when a womens pregnant. She is switched on pretty much 24/7. Now obviously this is only from my experience. My wife had a c section but in regards to your stretched and torn comment i can only assume you are a virgin. Otherwise you would know the vagina is basicly elastic doesnt matter how many kids you pop out so long as you do the exercises they give you it tightens back up. As for torn well it heals and looks fine afterwards
I have been with two women who went through child birth one who was tight like a virgin with no permanant damage down there. And another who had no damage but clearly had not done her exercises. I mean sex with her was like fucking a dying mans hand shake or punching smoke. So there are many reasons why its attractive to people.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Why the hell is pregnancy appealing to anyone? I mean, do people find the idea of having the pay child support sexy? Or is it the fact that the woman swells up to a beastly figure, and their orifices get permanently stretched and torn during birth that rocks their boats? Disgusting.
Not to pile on to someone, but I'll echo some of the others by saying that I just find it an erotic scenario as it feels very primal, as impregnation is the natural end-game of sex, after all. There's a sense of proving masculinity by impregnating someone, in the sense that it is the ultimate purpose of the male gender. There's a sense of.... pride? power? that comes with seeing a woman with a bulging gravid belly, knowing she is carrying *your* seed and continuing *your* lineage, as it were.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's just a kink.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Not to pile on to someone, but I'll echo some of the others by saying that I just find it an erotic scenario as it feels very primal, as impregnation is the natural end-game of sex, after all. There's a sense of proving masculinity by impregnating someone, in the sense that it is the ultimate purpose of the male gender. There's a sense of.... pride? power? that comes with seeing a woman with a bulging gravid belly, knowing she is carrying *your* seed and continuing *your* lineage, as it were.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's just a kink.
It's just that, primal desire. It's a very masculine fetish, just a kink.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

markymark12

Dec 8, 2017
Well as a new father to twins i would have to say there are three reasons the first is that sex with a pregnant women is absolutely incredible they are like wild animals during pregnancy , the second reason during pregnancy the man feels greater attraction for the women as she is carrying his child or in my case children. You feel a much stronger bond with your partner and the third reason is you get way more sex when a womens pregnant. She is switched on pretty much 24/7. Now obviously this is only from my experience. My wife had a c section but in regards to your stretched and torn comment i can only assume you are a virgin. Otherwise you would know the vagina is basicly elastic doesnt matter how many kids you pop out so long as you do the exercises they give you it tightens back up. As for torn well it heals and looks fine afterwards
I have been with two women who went through child birth one who was tight like a virgin with no permanant damage down there. And another who had no damage but clearly had not done her exercises. I mean sex with her was like fucking a dying mans hand shake or punching smoke. So there are many reasons why its attractive to people.
Agreed!! I was taken back from that post like whoa! I have to understand that there are people like that but fuck!! Pregnancy is apart of life unless you intend on never producing offsprings

dark1

Mar 5, 2017

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
LMFAO. I snorted soda out my nose reading this. I have got to get on discord more. I miss this.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
As i said many times now in the chat when DC is streaming. All your questions regarding to Summer Time Sagas next update release can be answered with one simple word.

"Soon"

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes