Deedledick

Jan 20, 2017
This is THE game right now. There are no close 2nds.
Couldn't agree more. We don't really see games to this calibre in the west, but to be honest I really hope the development picks up. Even just for the "planned" content it seems like it will be a long, long (LONG) time before we see even the majority of it. It's (obviously) in the devs' best interests for patreon projects in general to take a higher number of months to complete, but even a project this strong doesn't have an infinite longevity.

Reactions: Makaikishi

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
.... playing v. 12.10 ( with cheats)
Stuck on second ''Somrak ask for used Panties''
..i'm afraid to ask this question, but .. here it goes:
-Should I start a new game ?...or keep grinding?

Thanks

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Thanks
Did you use an older save or a save with a new game?

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
You shoulda watched the stream today, Roxxy was drawn nude and with underwear.. :p You can check the archive soon to see... :D DarkCookie said also IF he has the time he MIGHT slip a small scene in with Roxxy. :)

Thanks
Keep Grinding Bruh you'll get there, I did. HINT: Don't ever start a new game with a old save the game is to buggy when you do.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Keep Grinding Bruh you'll get there, I did. HINT: Don't ever start a new game with a new save the game is to buggy when you do.
Not sure if this is a troll comment or what...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I think what he's trying to say is that you don't start a new game on a new build with an older save since variables and values are changed around by the author.

Fucks your shit up worse than getting caught by Mia's mom or your sis for a Dexterity check...

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
I think what he's trying to say is that you don't start a new game on a new build with an older save since variables and values are changed around by the author.

Fucks your shit up worse than getting caught by Mia's mom or your sis for a Dexterity check...
My Bad ya'll I wasn't trolling, honest mistake... really :) Thanks fer calling me on it, I fixed it.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
idk, this game feels a bit plasticky to me, the characters have very little depth and personality. They're almost mock ups that you need to figure out how to bang. Otherwise, game mechanics are addictive, but I feel there's too little payoff. Wanting to see what the games looks like when it's completed, as of now half of the clickable options are "under construction".

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
So, I can't click Aunt Diane's garden to work on it. Is there anyway to fix this?

EDIT: My bad I just need a shovel from the house.

Last edited:

JãoDoGaiz

May 27, 2017
idk, this game feels a bit plasticky to me, the characters have very little depth and personality. They're almost mock ups that you need to figure out how to bang. Otherwise, game mechanics are addictive, but I feel there's too little payoff. Wanting to see what the games looks like when it's completed, as of now half of the clickable options are "under construction".
i find it a very cheesy story, but a awesome gameplay, kind of love it :)

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes