TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I'm going to be clear no matter wtf you're using this is too much for mega to handle atm. So using X or Y won't matter when everything is in the shits.

Reactions: dunhill

KappaPride

May 19, 2017
I can't use MegaDownloader on 12.0 version, anyone with same issue?
MegaSync is working fine although you may face a hiatus whilst downloading due to the immense amount of other people downloading. Just stay patient and you will eventually finish downloading the game.

Reactions: dunhill

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Changed title to 00.12 Alpha Test, it's only testing build. Official add if you have any.

.12 bugs so far:
01.png

Recommend you just wait for the stable release that comes out after if you want to play it.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Here's the game on filebox. Uploaded by me so the thousands jamming mega and gdrive don't have access to it... (yet).
Thank you! You are a life saviour:)
I couldn't download from mega because of limit and google drive was telling me to wait 24 hours.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
some issues during the downloading (like error ! retrying DL), but tho chaotic, mega finally managed to finish the DL in one go. For the moment just found a bug with mailbox in front of MC's house.

mandomedo

Apr 29, 2017
some issues during the downloading (like error ! retrying DL), but tho chaotic, mega finally managed to finish the DL in one go. For the moment just found a bug with mailbox in front of MC's house.
is that bug crushes the game or you can play without problems ??

lilmong

Apr 29, 2017
so far cant even start the game, it seems to start loading that just stops grr lol, hopefuly 12.1 will work for me

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes