Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Hopefully someone can update the CG rip into actual photo files. I'm not going to sit and convert every single photo to a web page then have to look at every single web page individually for hundreds of photos.

meem

Jun 23, 2017
From the Lewd site:
KNOWN ISSUE:
School doesn't unlock at Erik's house, easiest fix is to play the original game until the school unlocks, save, then patch, then load.
A fix for the patch will be out later.

Reactions: pmmddb and bob325

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
The link to THE INCEST PATCH has been added to the OP and here:

The incest patch giving an error for some part of the game as most people complained. Hope you can fix it.

Thanks alot.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, good thing I played for 3 hours straight and didn't make many mistakes, because at least I got to see 3 of the 4 teachers' scenes. The content itself was a bit disappointing.

More disappointing in fact is that if you quit or load a previous save ALL EVENTS ROLL BACK and your game is basically fucked.

Reactions: thebeatman

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Not sure if this a sure fire thing, but to fix the bug that resets the quests for teachers this was the sequence that worked for me: 1.Everything was working fine, but then I saw lewd patch was up so of course I saved game, quit, and went to download. 2. Downloaded patch came back to load save and of course quests reset 3. I then quit again went and removed lewd patch and went to load game and all the quests were exactly where I first left of?? I'm thinking the removing of the patch had nothing to do with this, but that maybe just reloading did the trick?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, I must've had a giant brain fart - but who is June again? Been running circles after Mrs. Okita asked me to find her, and I genuinly can't remember who that is.

Also, I bought the beach house which triggered the display events bug, but somehow managed to remove it, purely by accident.

EDIT: Oh, right, it's Erik's potential love interest. Fuck me, I must've visited every screen except the school computer lab, I'm an absolute dumbass.

Jun 22, 2017
V15.1 STATS
V15.1 MONEY CHEAT: player.inventory.money=##### (don't make it > 99,999)

Also, looks like the stats cheats are like this -
player.stats.increase("str")
player.stats.increase("chr")
player.stats.increase("int")
player.stats.increase("dex")

***WARNING***
Increasing Dexterity with this method (not the minigame) has been known to block events
***WARNING***
How were you able to find the cheats do you find it in the files? If so, where?

john gleese

Jul 14, 2017
Did the gym mechanics change? Why is str training available only at the morning and same with the muay thai. i even have the give panties option bugged out now

thebeatman

Jan 5, 2018
Not sure if this a sure fire thing, but to fix the bug that resets the quests for teachers this was the sequence that worked for me: 1.Everything was working fine, but then I saw lewd patch was up so of course I saved game, quit, and went to download. 2. Downloaded patch came back to load save and of course quests reset 3. I then quit again went and removed lewd patch and went to load game and all the quests were exactly where I first left of?? I'm thinking the removing of the patch had nothing to do with this, but that maybe just reloading did the trick?
im still stuck when i try to do the serum stuff reload doesn't change that sadly

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes