X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
The abandoned tag does nothing, other than inform that a game is abandoned.
'Oh my god, if the game gets the abandoned tag, that means DC is going to get punished.'

• Haha
Reactions: rbelmont

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
'Oh my god, if the game gets the abandoned tag, that means DC is going to get punished.'
It doesn't even really inform that the game is abandoned. Its mostly just a site formality and has no real authority behind it. It has nothing to do with the game being actively worked on. Its just simply an arbitrary time limit the site sets. Its a one-size-fits-all rule, but since one size doesn't necessarily fit all, its pretty much meaningless.

kZelar

Mar 12, 2019
The game keeps opening and closing. It won't let me play it all. Does anyone have any answers to this? Like the logo pops and then closes out.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Is just the rules of the site,personally i think is a good rule.
18 months without a update is a obscene amount of time.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The game keeps opening and closing. It won't let me play it all. Does anyone have any answers to this? Like the logo pops and then closes out.
Which link did you download from in OP?
What are your system's stats (OS, RAM, Graphics Card most relevant)?
Are your OS and all drivers up to date?
You might have had a problem in downloading, did you download a second time to check?
You are playing the game AFTER unzipping into a folder on your computer, not from within the zip file, correct?
Did you add any mods or patches? If so, delete all that and try to play the game without them.

kZelar

Mar 12, 2019
Which link did you download from in OP?
What are your system's stats (OS, RAM, Graphics Card most relevant)?
Are your OS and all drivers up to date?
You might have had a problem in downloading, did you download a second time to check?
You are playing the game AFTER unzipping into a folder on your computer, not from within the zip file, correct?
Did you add any mods or patches? If so, delete all that and try to play the game without them.
I downloaded the windows one, but i am guessing my laptop is old and need to get a new one. That maybe the case cuz the specs aren't all that great.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I downloaded the windows one, but i am guessing my laptop is old and need to get a new one. That maybe the case cuz the specs aren't all that great.
Depends upon what you mean about your specs. Until I bought a new computer last year, my desktop from 2013 played this with no problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it does take time to load and run because it is preloading a lot of things before the application starts up. The older the computer and the less robust, the longer it takes. And for some computers, it does just crash, eventually. Did you look at your Task Manager after the splash screen disappears to see if the application is no longer listed - or if it is still just sitting there (either still slowly churning away or stalled)?

Myth-x-gamer

Feb 18, 2019
Depends upon what you mean about your specs. Until I bought a new computer last year, my desktop from 2013 played this with no problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it does take time to load and run because it is preloading a lot of things before the application starts up. The older the computer and the less robust, the longer it takes. And for some computers, it does just crash, eventually. Did you look at your Task Manager after the splash screen disappears to see if the application is no longer listed - or if it is still just sitting there (either still slowly churning away or stalled)?
What's your pc spec now?

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Alright, folks, hear me out. How about we find ourselves an scriptwriter and let dildorog handle the artwork for some fan-made versions of Summertime Saga? Seriously, with the goldmine of material this legend has, and with the official backgrounds DarkCookie's been sneakily sharing to avoid any torch-wielding mobs for being a milker, we've got enough juice to whip up that darn Tech Update ourselves. All we really need is to reverse-engineer Summertime Saga's code, copy-paste some dialogues, and bam, we're in business! I mean, come on, the Tech Update's been in limbo for what feels like forever. It's about time we take matters into our own hands as fans, right? Someone contact dildorog cuz that dude's putting in a hundred times more effort than DarkCookie!

4.10 star(s) 352 Votes