WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
…it only now dawns on me after all this time…that Annie update ain’t happening for a long, long, LONG time is it? Talking like near 2030. I’m actually dreading checking how long ago that eve update was. Looking at the date will hurt me.

This whole pre-post-pre-pre- tech demo thing feels like the boat from the berserk manga. Except it’s like once they leave the boat, they still needed have to walk across a continent

Well…that’s how it is. Granblue fantasy Relink is finally coming out after all this time. The game was already in the back of my mind. Time to put this game where “Lost Soul Aside” currently is and where “Peria Chronicles” was.

Reactions: tankdick

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
You know, at this point It's not even worth arguing about the time it takes for the next update to come out. It's really is just better to move on to another game or just follow DC's streams. While I still personally disapprove of DC taking a year to release an update, it really is up to the patrons to decide if they want to continue supporting him or not.

A sad sign of something being good is that it attracts a proportional amount of toxicity.
"It's up to the patrons". He's literally stringing them along with false promises.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
"It's up to the patrons". He's literally stringing them along with false promises.
Please, do tell, what false promises?
To help - please be clear and concise. And note, again, the game is not a tier benefit. It's not locked behind any paywall.
They are getting what their tier benefits say they get for their support.
Also, stringing them along for what? A free game for all?

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Well…that’s how it is. Granblue fantasy Relink is finally coming out after all this time. The game was already in the back of my mind. Time to put this game where “Lost Soul Aside” currently is and where “Peria Chronicles” was.
Starfield was announced, developed and released during the development of SS. We also got two full Tekken games (7&8) between 2017 and 2024.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
You know, at this point It's not even worth arguing about the time it takes for the next update to come out. It's really is just better to move on to another game or just follow DC's streams. While I still personally disapprove of DC taking a year to release an update, it really is up to the patrons to decide if they want to continue supporting him or not.

A sad sign of something being good is that it attracts a proportional amount of toxicity.
People gotta learn that that's all there is to talk about because there is no content

when there is an update and there is content people usually discuss it for a bit or ask for help to progress and share their thoughts on said content

then it's back to "when is the next update?"

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Please, do tell, what false promises?
To help - please be clear and concise. And note, again, the game is not a tier benefit. It's not locked behind any paywall.
They are getting what their tier benefits say they get for their support.
Also, stringing them along for what? A free game for all?
Character updates, story updates. Like Judith for example. Promised an update months ago.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Character updates, story updates. Like Judith for example. Promised an update months ago.
The updates were never given timetables.
The following order of next updates has not changed since the inclusion of the tech update by the vote of the patreons three years ago and before the inclusion - the order of the three character updates were the same as they are now.
1706272134818.png
As for the tech update, yes, we've gone over time and again that 3 years ago DC was underinformed, made a terrible estimate, and shot himself in the foot and has since been poor managed. We all agree on that. However, no matter how poorly it's been handled - he hasn't promised anything in the past 2 years of when that tech update would be released nor the character updates. Just simply the order of the expected future updates.

There was no promise of any "update months ago."

Your claim of "promised update" holds no water, but is simply you being disgruntled that that progress isn't going the pace you personally wish. There is no problem being disappointed, a lot of us are. However, don't make up things which don't exist to give false credence to your accusations.

And again, update releases - whether the release themselves or the timetable of releases - are not tier benefits for subscriber patreons. You're repeating a claim that is already known as not true. Your claim of "stringing along" also holds no water.

Dec 21, 2020
The updates were never given timetables.
The following order of next updates has not changed since the inclusion of the tech update by the vote of the patreons three years ago and before the inclusion - the order of the three character updates were the same as they are now.
View attachment 3297035
As for the tech update, yes, we've gone over time and again that 3 years ago DC was underinformed, made a terrible estimate, and shot himself in the foot and has since been poor managed. We all agree on that. However, no matter how poorly it's been handled - he hasn't promised anything in the past 2 years of when that tech update would be released nor the character updates. Just simply the order of the expected future updates.

There was no promise of any "update months ago."

Your claim of "promised update" holds no water, but is simply you being disgruntled that that progress isn't going the pace you personally wish. There is no problem being disappointed, a lot of us are. However, don't make up things which don't exist to give false credence to your accusations.

And again, update releases - whether the release themselves or the timetable of releases - are not tier benefits for subscriber patreons. You're repeating a claim that is already known as not true. Your claim of "stringing along" also holds no water.
At this point there is nothing you can say to defend his actions.

I'm a game developer myself, and already worked in some indie and original games, and even as a substitute in big projects like Zelda for nintendo

With the amount of money that this Mister is doing by month, if he uses 30% of his budget, he can literally, finish the game in just 3 months, working fom Monday to friday and taking 2 days off.

In this point is literally insane to defend him, even forced blindness.

He just wants to get as much as money he wants, it's impossible to take this long to change the Tech of the game, i even offered some of my services, even making a reasonoble price, just because i like the game, but he refused. (said that had suficient people)

maybe he has, what he doesen't have is desire to finish now, in any way he is losing a lot of patreons for this, and creating some fanboys that defend him no matter what, the game will be finished when they are 80 years old, and still wil defend him like mindless bots.

it's your choice to believe in me or not, and idon't care which you pick, for me its undeniable what's happening here.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
At this point there is nothing you can say to defend his actions.

I'm a game developer myself, and already worked in some indie and original games, and even as a substitute in big projects like Zelda for nintendo

With the amount of money that this Mister is doing by month, if he uses 30% of his budget, he can literally, finish the game in just 3 months, working fom Monday to friday and taking 2 days off.

In this point is literally insane to defend him, even forced blindness.

He just wants to get as much as money he wants, it's impossible to take this long to change the Tech of the game, i even offered some of my services, even making a reasonoble price, just because i like the game, but he refused. (said that had suficient people)

maybe he has, what he doesen't have is desire to finish now, in any way he is losing a lot of patreons for this, and creating some fanboys that defend him no matter what, the game will be finished when they are 80 years old, and still wil defend him like mindless bots.

it's your choice to believe in me or not, and idon't care which you pick, for me its undeniable what's happening here.
Excellent friends, hope to cooperate in the future, I am practicing 3d modeling.

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes