UpstandingCitizen

Dec 13, 2017
I've already told you guys good suggestion on why is it taking so long, and now coder said something that pretty much confirms what I said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can read my last old post and you will know why its taking so long and yeah progress bar is always accurate
So does that mean that there's 8 full scenes in this update?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
8-2=6-1[QA]=5, 5 scenes maximum but most likely its 3 scenes + 1 christmas scene
4 scenes? The sister update wasn't even up to par with the amount of art done in this update and that has been the biggest update so far, so I definitely don't think it's just 4 scenes...

U

User_215882

I just want the Mom to put on some damn clothes. Which I know, "what are you, gay?" but isn't the entire point the MC trying to get her naked in the first place? When she's walking around the house in a poorly kept bathroom like shes an unemployed bum, something is lost. I mean MC walking in on her in the shower is fine, but getting a free show 24/7 isnt as appealing. Am I talking crazy or what?
Yeah what are you gay? Lol nah, he did do some clothing for the mom, but that's not coming until 14.5.

Reactions: StroheimGargle

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The real problem is not that the mother have always and only the dressing gown. The problem is that after the sex scene she stay permanetly in her bedroom! Ok you can talk with her and say sex in bathroom or sex on the washing machine or in her room. But i think was much better if she moved every day in a different room. Like for example:
In the morning kitchen (while she wearing dressing gown), in the afternoon... sunbathing in the pool (with some sexy swimsuit). In the evening livining room (wearing some normal clothes) and at the night in her bedroom (with some sexy lingery XD). Ofc speaking with her you have all the option, like sex in her room or in another room.

The same thing with sister and aunt. So exciting thinking to fuck sister in Mc room or in the pool XD i wanna cum in her in all palace, same with aunt and specially with the mother i really like MC mother XD if the autor put pregnant, i surelly impregnate all the family member XD

U

User_215882

Got to wait for the updates. The mom update makes it where the mom changes locations. The other family updates will probably do the same.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Actually an asian pygmy from Amsterdam.

Didn't hear it from me though don't want to reveal all of guy's secrets.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Swimming minigames?

Marco Polo subquest?

rle68

May 28, 2017
Actually an asian pygmy from Amsterdam.

Didn't hear it from me though don't want to reveal all of guy's secrets.
nigerian prince needs you to send him money to let you collect 2.5 million dollars annually

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
4 scenes? The sister update wasn't even up to par with the amount of art done in this update and that has been the biggest update so far, so I definitely don't think it's just 4 scenes...
So you haven't read what the coder said. And apparently you haven't played last 2 updates either. Please play last 2 updates and see how many scenes were there per update(I will tell you three.) So 4 scenes is a lot. What makes you think that because last incest related build was huge this one would be on par with him?

Reactions: SengalBoi
4.20 star(s) 344 Votes