TurtleKing9000

Jul 9, 2017
Is there going to be a 14.5 partial update that implements a dating system? I thought I read something about that somewhere but I'm not sure.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is there going to be a 14.5 partial update that implements a dating system? I thought I read something about that somewhere but I'm not sure.
I highly doubt a .5 patch would include a whole new system being implemented, even partially... you can be sure that within the next 85 patches (at least) something like that would be implemented though...

TurtleKing9000

Jul 9, 2017
I highly doubt a .5 patch would include a whole new system being implemented, even partially... you can be sure that within the next 85 patches (at least) something like that would be implemented though...
Yeah it sounded too good to be true, I'll try to find where I read it

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How often is the game updated to include new scenes?
Every update has something new in it, this is one of the best games on the site in terms of quality. The dev doesn't do it on a monthly basis but when the planned content is finished.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
its pretty ridiculous how long this game takes to get an update for the amount of content per patch, the last patch was preeeetty disappointing imo

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
Not this update, but in a future update you'll have to pick a date for the prom/homecoming, which is listed under the quests.

I'm guessing the choices will range from Roxy, Mia and Judith. Also Eve, June and Ronda are possibilities, but that many story branches sounds like development hell.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
in the long run if the updates have the content to justify the time it took to release it i'd say that's fair enough for me

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
They're definitely twins.
no, they are surnames, like in Jennifer Lopez

It will bee nice if DC implemented a dating system, but trying to satisfys every one of their fans with new escenes in every update will make their work very dificult, but I hope I'm wrong and their palification of work is superbe and like a tetris the pieces fit perfectly ;)

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
It will bee nice if DC implemented a dating system, but trying to satisfys every one of their fans with new escenes in every update will make their work very dificult, but I hope I'm wrong and their palification of work is superbe and like a tetris the pieces fit perfectly ;)
Nice idea, but it'll be a long time before DC can implement that.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000
4.10 star(s) 355 Votes