mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
13.1 just fixed a few bugs on the original release of 13.0 i think someone posted a changelog for it somewhere a few pages back
thanks, there are so many posts in this thread though so i wish they would put changelogs in the op

D

Deleted member 99138

Game is just BUGGED no matter what i do i CAN NOT READ THAT FUCKING SISTERS DIARY.
I played version with cheats, normal version THAT FUCKING SCENE DOES NOT EXIST W T F .

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Game is just BUGGED no matter what i do i CAN NOT READ THAT FUCKING SISTERS DIARY.
I played version with cheats, normal version THAT FUCKING SCENE DOES NOT EXIST W T F .
Walkthrough section, check the files posted there. If it doesn't work pm me the save

D

Deleted member 99138

Also whoever came up with strength minigame should be banned from touching PC ever again its fucking retarded. And after 3 tries i STILL have not been able to read that FUCKING DIARY - do not bother with this game, its a fucking bugfest and it destroys this otherwise nice game.

This is so infuriating - sister is either standing by the bed with option to talk or trade panties (which i can not do anymore) or she is sleeping, THAT IS ALL SHE DOES IN ROOM. NO FUCKING DIARY ANYWHERE. What a waist of time this game is.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is so infuriating - sister is either standing by the bed with option to talk or trade panties (which i can not do anymore) or she is sleeping, THAT IS ALL SHE DOES IN ROOM. NO FUCKING DIARY ANYWHERE. What a waist of time this game is.
Did you read my post? If you want a fix then reply.

Reactions: bas
D

Deleted member 99138

Oh i got what my problem was - i have not had evolved moms story far enough, that was the problem it was not a bug. My apologizes.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I'm curious about a changelog for 0.13 as well.
Answering my own question... played through from start to (what I perceive) to be the end currently;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only question I have...

Also, really looking forward to...

Oh, and since some people were asking for it, I'll add my 0.13 save.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
@dak , most of what you've flagged as new content was actually part of the previous version 0.12. The new classrooms/teachers, pizza delivery, Roxxy scene....

The key doesn't do anything in 0.13. And considering you can't use old saves in subsequent versions, it sorta begs the question of why bother adding it now. Oh well, still the best H game out there, imo.

Please post images of upcoming content as a spoiler. Not everyone wants to see that before they play it themselves.
+1 to this.

@Mushi I'll probably click the spoiler, anyway, but I'd like the option. It's not cool to just scroll down the thread and have a big old spoiler slap you in the face.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
so, bit of a noob question, but i'm not really willing to trudge through 230+ pages of bickering to find out. IS there any content with the pizza guy's wife?

WareWaNanji

Jul 21, 2017
How much of Mia's story is in 13.0? Because I wasn't able to go beyond the "let's study in my room" scene. I know that 14.0 will be around her and her family, but I was just curious if there was any content that I didn't found yet.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
so, bit of a noob question, but i'm not really willing to trudge through 230+ pages of bickering to find out. IS there any content with the pizza guy's wife?
No. Mom, sister, aunt, best friend neighbor's mom, are the only really flushed out content. Pizza lady is probably 6 months out at best, unless polling changes radically.

Reactions: Saligia
4.10 star(s) 350 Votes