OLU

May 6, 2017
I am stuck at locker room scene with those 2 bitches guarding the doors, i cant go anywhere in the scholl because of them.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ages ago there was a link to a character walkthrough, does anyone still know the link?

Also. Can you no longer do homework? I bought the upgrade and got the webcam for the library and normally that would be enough. Has DC removed this or something?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yep it is 'not' the scene with Roxxy in .....
If its not Roxxy, where the two girls are blocking the shower, the Latina's aren't blocking anything. With the Roxxy scene you need at least 5 charm to get past the two girls, who aren't the Latina's.

The Latina's appear in the shower after the initial Judith scene so Anne has to bring the MC to the principal. After that you confront them after they bully Judith, forcing Judith to the stalls. Then the Latina's stay in the showers, but tell you to leave if you select them.

OLU

May 6, 2017
what of erik when he is looking for cards, i can't do anything. all my stats except agility are full so i dont know what to do.

Last edited:

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
what of erik when he is looking for cards, i can't do anything. all my stats except agility are full so i dont know what to do.
Look in 'all' the rooms in Erik's house

If its not Roxxy, where the two girls are blocking the shower, the Latina's aren't blocking anything. With the Roxxy scene you need at least 5 charm to get past the two girls, who aren't the Latina's.

The Latina's appear in the shower after the initial Judith scene so Anne has to bring the MC to the principal. After that you confront them after they bully Judith, forcing Judith to the stalls. Then the Latina's stay in the showers, but tell you to leave if you select them.
So we can assume we do not move on from there then.

Badoink

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone had problems with map? Mine stopped working suddenly and is just greyed out now, I can't go anywhere...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So we can assume we do not move on from there then.
Depends on what the problem is.
If its by the showers and Roxxy's friends are blocking, you need at least 5 Charisma to continue.

If its some other scenario, you need to give some details. There are no other places I know of where you are blocked by two girls from entering a room.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Anyone had problems with map? Mine stopped working suddenly and is just greyed out now, I can't go anywhere...
Some segments gray out the map to keep you from accidentally leaving in the middle of a sequence. Like when you're supposed to follow your aunt upstairs.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
not able open console .....help
open *.*/SummertimeSaga.../game/renpy/common/
find 00console.rpy and open this in notepad
find line : config.console
before config.console = False
after config.console = True
save and in game press CTR+O (O not 0 )
done ... :)

Reactions: cumtoo
4.10 star(s) 353 Votes