j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've seen recently very wellmade teaser of upcoming game on reddit. The artwork is kiiinda similar. Probably he uses smurf account. foil hat mode on
I'm sure that's a fake and I doubt that even really started working on anything, except maybe some concepts. SS will need another 2 or 3 years and investing any time in other projects is really just a waste. Too much can change in the mean time.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
DC said that he'll use a new engine, that the art will be drawn and that there won't be any connection to Summertime Saga - but else he of course aviods any further hints.

He said that he wanted them a bit more realistic where possible and that there shouldn't be silicone tits.
Well that's his choice, it won't change that the tits look too saggy on some of the new design to me.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yes, even a new horizontal clit hood piercing! Piercings are one of my main fetishes, specifically nipples and pussy.
To be fair, those where only designs on stream. Picarto chat had a vote and the only thing that was somehow decided is that she'll get one bar for one nipple, while the nipple ring got hardly any votes. After that DC made the pussy piercing for fun, so we don't know what she'll get in the end or if there'll be options.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
To be fair, those where only designs on stream. Picarto chat had a vote and the only thing that was somehow decided is that she'll get one bar for one nipple, while the nipple ring got hardly any votes. After that DC made the pussy piercing for fun, so we don't know what she'll get in the end or if there'll be options.
I'd like to see her with double X nipple piercings. Contemplating a 4th piercing in one of my nipples to complete an X. Would have a cross and X in one nipple

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I have niggles with each re-work, but the overriding problem I have with the new designs is that everyone is getting paler. It's a coastal town locked in permanent summer!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I have niggles with each re-work, but the overriding problem I have with the new designs is that everyone is getting paler. It's a coastal town locked in permanent summer!
Well, everybody was somewhat orange before and DC wanted to fix that. It may be paler now but to me it's indeed more natrual as well.

will the new update redo jenny's scenes or will it add more ones
Everything will be redone and we'll get some new scenes on top - nobody knows how many though.

Raren

Jan 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I must say this is the first time I prefer an older design. I really liked her breasts with implants shape. But now she doesn't look she's stoned, hahaha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

C'mon, can you seriously dislike this emo cutie? Now looking at the older version, she could really be a trap or a crossdresser. But now she's perfect! I already like her more than Annie (Roxxy is still my favorite school girl).
Yeah, I completely agree, especially I have the same thoughts about Mrs Johnson. I hope DC does a midway approach about Mrs Johnson. Just restoring the shape and size of boobs would curb my dissatisfaction. But well, he doesn't owe me anything I guess...

Reactions: Somnus

Gio12

Aug 28, 2018
I love this game, it's my favourite so far. Any suggestions about a similar game ? I want the characters to be drawn and you can explore the world.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I've seen recently very wellmade teaser of upcoming game on reddit. The artwork is kiiinda similar. Probably he uses smurf account. foil hat mode on
Other games have used resources drawn from this one. It does happen...

Jul 2, 2017
When will this game end? year, 2 years? Great quality and a lot of work, but I do not want to play it again from the beginning ;(

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When will this game end? year, 2 years? Great quality and a lot of work, but I do not want to play it again from the beginning ;(
Nobody knows but ~2 to 3 years seems to be a good guess. DC wants to move on at some point but as long as there's content to be done and as long as patreons demand more and give money for it, there's little need to stop.

While it's true that savegame compatability is an issue, you usually don't have to replay "the game". In most cases there's only one new story and you can usually play the new content without replaying any old content, except some stat grinds and the intro. When that wasn't the case last christmas update, they provided a fitting savegame, so you could start the new content right away as well. So it's not that much of an issue in reality.

Reactions: Omniel
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes