ReyhardHeydrich

Sep 17, 2018
Are we going to be able to just swap out some diologue to restore the incest like Milfy city or is this going to be written to avoid that?

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
I'm sorry to ask but this thread has a thousand+ pages and the link in op doesn't actually lead to a way to use rollback. Can someone explain to me if it's something that can still be done or give me a link to the post talking about it ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are we going to be able to just swap out some diologue to restore the incest like Milfy city or is this going to be written to avoid that?
That is what the incest patch does, more or less.
I'm sorry to ask but this thread has a thousand+ pages and the link in op doesn't actually lead to a way to use rollback. Can someone explain to me if it's something that can still be done or give me a link to the post talking about it ?
I would not recommend it, using it tended to cause problems. I assume it was removed for a reason. As the old Sierra games used to say, 'Save Early, Save Often'.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There certainly won't be a mechanism to aviod bringing back the incest via the fan made patch. Quite on the contrary DC still says that he wants it back as soon as possible. Of course nobody knows how excatly the story will be written but given that incest will be back at some point I'm pretty confident that it'll be workable to bring it back before that without major rewrites, though some passages may feel off a bit (especially when it comes to pregnancy, etc.). At least that what I'd expect until we get something official from DC in the end.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh god no... I can feel it. The hype, the hype is rising to unhealthy levels!

Glad to hear it though. Now I'm hoping my hopes not to fall flat. x'D
I just looked back through to see and he did indeed mention it around the ~20th to 25th of July, likely when he was still thinking about the tasks for 0.17 (he posted Diane's 0.17 flowchart on the 19th). So I guess there's at least a good chance that he'll stick to those words.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Still though it's only at 51%

Doesn't that mean that it's going to be 4 fucking months for this update?
The tasks don't always scale so some are done faster than others and we don't really know how far they are with those tasks, that are being worked on right now. DC confirmed a few days ago that he feels he's a bit behind schedule and that he'd liked to release it on halloween, which would equal roughly 3 months. But of course it's true that delays are always possible.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I only wish for compatibility between versions for the save files. Otherwise, there's no point on playing anything time and again, even with cheats.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I only wish for compatibility between versions for the save files. Otherwise, there's no point on playing anything time and again, even with cheats.
Other than being fun, there is no real need to replay every part every time. Especially now that we have the gallery. The 0.16.1 version broke my saves from 0.16.0, and I haven't bothered to go back and redo it, just look at the gallery if I want to see something again.

But, the last big peg preventing it is the Mrs. Johnson update, and odds are good they will vote for it soon.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Other than being fun, there is no real need to replay every part every time. Especially now that we have the gallery. The 0.16.1 version broke my saves from 0.16.0, and I haven't bothered to go back and redo it, just look at the gallery if I want to see something again.

But, the last big peg preventing it is the Mrs. Johnson update, and odds are good they will vote for it soon.
which is good and sad at same time,since we all need some red-haired loving.....

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes