Poggersq

May 2, 2022
"Erm actually there are only 7 days left until it's abandoned, so you're wrong :geek:"

But really, what difference does a week make at this point? Going more than a year without any updates might as well mean it’s already been abandoned.

And let's be honest, we both know they’re not going to roll out that tech update in a week. If they release anything, it’s probably just to dodge the 'abandoned' label, since that would look pretty bad for DC.
well: about that: there is a game, well, 2 games, that made it past 18 months abandoned and came back. one of them is called Coffee demo on F95 site, and the other was called Deviant anomalies: one's a renpy game, the other is an "others" game.

Lavance

May 5, 2022
Darkcookie has a family. Dude is just milking everything he can from the coomers to bring comfort to his loved ones and I can't blame him. With his infamy it would be hard to get the same amount of money from other losers without actually working again. If 90% of the money wasn't going to his pockets he would have hired a couple of competent devs and people to help with the art tid bits, this update would have been released at least 1 year earlier.
ive been saying the samething. In all honesty? do not blame him one bit. I would've done the samething. Easy money.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Bro treats it like his day job.
I honestly don't know why he does
Everytime someone asks a question in a thread he occupies he always does the
"The answer has been answered in earlier pages" sometimes he points you in the right direction but I swear It's like I'm expecting to know exactly where the solution is when there's a bunch of pages and the search doesn't help. Plus he's snarky as hell sometimes so I dread when there's a game thread occupied by him.
Everyone else answers questions better than him 80% of the time lol
(Where is ______?)
(Oh just go to _______ and ________)
Sorry for the rant lol

thanosdestroysall

Aug 8, 2023
You're childish mocking of me doesn't change the facts.
Your posts are so corny. You complain about everyone saturating the thread with complaints and questions that have been answered when you’re equally responsible. And the needless defending of DC when people are either just venting or memeing.

Last edited:
Reactions: RT5X
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes