Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
TFW I've been replaying this game for so long that I'm starting to see the blurring lines of reality and realise the main character is actually dead, he was the one who died. Not the father.

Allow me to elaborate, for you see. When we first come into the game, we see the main character at the funeral for his father but afterwards. We see barely anything related to the father and everything more related to us as the character. Next is how easy it is to seduce our own mother who is a grieving widow. Why would she commit incestious relationships with her son so soon after the loss of his own father? The only way this could be possible is if she's not real, this is limbo and the son who died in the midst of puberty is living in a realm in which nearly everyone has become sexualised. Sooner or later, he will finally meet an impass in which he has to choose between Hell or Heaven, or in the eyes of the boy. Going to Prom with or without a date.

I commend Darkcookie for making such a masterpiece of media and can only hope that this next update includes more evidence to our untimely demise and how it's an allegory for the loss of youth. View attachment 122916
Or...everyone died and we're actually the cat.

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
Lads I dont know if it has been reported yet, but I've encountered a bug with the teachers quest. I finished French and Japanese teacher questlines and began with the Art teacher. After getting caught nude by the principal in the art class all the teacher quests restarted. The next day I went to school all the teachers started talking about my fathers death again..

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
When we first come into the game, we see the main character at the funeral for his father but afterwards. We see barely anything related to the father and everything more related to us as the character. Next is how easy it is to seduce our own mother who is a grieving widow. Why would she commit incestious relationships with her son so soon after the loss of his own father?
let me point out that years have past cause at the dad's funeral, the MC is a kid (younger)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lads I dont know if it has been reported yet, but I've encountered a bug with the teachers quest. I finished French and Japanese teacher questlines and began with the Art teacher. After getting caught nude by the principal in the art class all the teacher quests restarted. The next day I went to school all the teachers started talking about my fathers death again..
there are different reports with the same thing...and it's normally related to someone useing backscroll...
load a game before that happened and proceed normaly...you won't have any issue.
Backscrolling can cause other gamebreaking bugs even later

let me point out that years have past cause at the dad's funeral, the MC is a kid (younger)
storywise the dad only died between 2-3 bmonth before the "first day"
the MC is still in the same class as his friends... but he missed so much he has no chance of graduating without all that extra work.

TFW I've been replaying this game for so long that I'm starting to see the blurring lines of reality and realise the main character is actually dead, he was the one who died. Not the father.

Allow me to elaborate, for you see. When we first come into the game, we see the main character at the funeral for his father but afterwards. We see barely anything related to the father and everything more related to us as the character. Next is how easy it is to seduce our own mother who is a grieving widow. Why would she commit incestious relationships with her son so soon after the loss of his own father? The only way this could be possible is if she's not real, this is limbo and the son who died in the midst of puberty is living in a realm in which nearly everyone has become sexualised. Sooner or later, he will finally meet an impass in which he has to choose between Hell or Heaven, or in the eyes of the boy. Going to Prom with or without a date.

I commend Darkcookie for making such a masterpiece of media and can only hope that this next update includes more evidence to our untimely demise and how it's an allegory for the loss of youth. View attachment 122916
And what would you guys call the Events with the men in black and the investigation report in Harolds workroom at home (opposite to the makeshift Dungeon)?

Reactions: TheDevian

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Hi everyone just wanted to say that this is a really great game hope that the developer will continue to deliver such a great content. Keep it up!

Reactions: vxdr
Apr 14, 2018
After this update, there is diane and jenny update. After that as Goethe said, everything else is a gift from God when he finished Faust by the end of his life lol.

I wish we had another miss johnson update, yoga is hot.

Reactions: TheDevian

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
any one know why the release date become slow ? they used to make it every month.
More animation frames. More mechanics. Trying to get the under the hood stuff settled so we can have nice things like the cookie jar and saves working between versions. Patreon hit him with the incest hammer before the last update too, which delayed things. DC's said there's more content in .16 than there was in the last update, and .15 was a lot. As the game gets more complex, it takes longer to produce. That's just reality.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
More animation frames. More mechanics. Trying to get the under the hood stuff settled so we can have nice things like the cookie jar and saves working between versions. Patreon hit him with the incest hammer before the last update too, which delayed things. DC's said there's more content in .16 than there was in the last update, and .15 was a lot. As the game gets more complex, it takes longer to produce. That's just reality.
thank you for your kind answer :)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes