seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well,last time i was here we discussed a lot about points of view about development,when we finnaly got in a nice conversation about the update content i suddenly got my alerts cut off,to make things worse my brother dropped water on my pc and i'm still trying to put the darnned thing to work again when i finnaly returned to the thread,none of the people i was talking before is here(with few exceptions,like Ted),so by now i'm just watching the thread,and hoping to get this shit fixed in time for the next update...

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
@Alcesto You should not quote without context. It's not a management issue, it's just that the output of one person can't match the input of others.

To be faster, we need more art, and the art has to be done in a timely fashion. DC can't hire an artist that would take 10 times the time it takes him to do the same task, because he'd then need 10 more artists to just double the art production.

Speed and fidelity are hard to find.

U

User_71462

until they find platform other than patreon. For now patreon banning incest content so we all have bear it
True, but since "lewdpatcher.com" is off site, and they don't have to take credit for posting the patch, I don't see how this would be able to hurt them.

Since Patreon is like the only reliable funding site, I doubt they'd take that big risk and make an "off patreon" patch to restore the incest for a game they have on Patreon. Plus there are mods that restore the incest though...
I would say the same thing to you that I said to ovan26, "since "lewdpatcher.com" is off site, and they don't have to take credit for posting the patch, I don't see how this would be able to hurt them." The current mod is far from perfect, but most definitely better than nothing at all. I just want to see the original vision for this game come to fruition. That why I asked. I'm not sure how to publicly ask Dogeek my question directly, on this thread, without having replied to one of his comments.

Yes. Whenever it's done.
That sounds like it's going to be a complete nightmare to implement.......all the old source material is going to be irrelevant, because the game is constantly changing/evolving. DC's writer is going to have to pretty much start from scratch to get it done. That's probably going to take some time. Thank you for the heads up.

Reactions: Paprika

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Guys chill out. Just some more days.
I'll say till next sunday we'll get the updates.
Untill then you guys must have bookmarked some useful educational video sites, no ?? Then this is the time to use'em...unless you are one like me who have already used them twice or thrice XD XD

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well the art is done now, the game isn't out yet, and you're the primary coder.

Get back to work Code monkey.
Lemme ask you something.
Are you standing behind Dogeek? Do you have verifiable knowledge of what Dogeek is doing right now?
Just as I thought! You don't know that!
Here's my advice - Follow Rule #1. Respect other members!!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys lets chill,the release will occur when the update is ready,offending each other and shit slinging will not make things faster,just messier...

Reactions: ross_oneri

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC just said that all that's missing are some last animations and some final tests and that he hopes to get them soon and to get the release out by the end of the week.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure real NTR/cucking won't happen while 2 and 3 are likely too much work to be done and implemented while making sense (at least to the degree you describe it).

I mean there's of course a chance for some more nice poker games in Erics house etc. which would come somewhat close.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I swear there was at least one person doing good originals. Still, there is a plethora of talent out there that could be saving the guy a ton of time.
I think it's important to realize that it's still not just "some commercial project" but a handdrawn game made by DC. So in the end it's really up to DC to decide how much of the art he wants to give away and I can really understand that he wants to keep those things that are related to characters, creativity etc. to himself as long as he isn't 100% sure that somebody can do them excatly as good.

Yes, there's some speed to gain but there's a lot to lose by hiring more artists. Right now he's got someone who will do the new animations and he's hired a background artists who'll maybe get promoted at some point. I guess that's all we can demand in this case.

At least I'm happy to wait quite a bit longer if the game remains as good as it is. As soon as that's even remotely in question or as soon as the style changes it's very likely not worth it.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Legitimate question for dogeek (or anyone else that might know)

How long was the development set back by having to make the game patreon-compliant?

Reactions: StJesuz

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i'm more interested in seeing(since by now i can only imagine) how the MC will tame that wild bitch,Roxxy seems to be even more bitchy than Jenny....that seems like something a little,how could i say,problematic....

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes