fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
7. Will my save files carry over to the next update?
This is the most asked question and the answer is no, it cannot. Unfortunately the Renpy engine deals very poorly with handling old save files in new versions of our game. A lot of things get changed each update and it conflicts with the savefile information. It is the reason why we added a cheat mode option when starting a new game and we are sorry you have to start from scratch each new update. If you want, you can wait 2 or 3 updates before testing the game again and not have to go through the beginning each time .What ballshart there are a lot of renpy game out there that save work ok what a ripof he get 38 500 a mouth what a fuckhead

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
This is the most asked question and the answer is no, it cannot. Unfortunately the Renpy engine deals very poorly with handling old save files in new versions of our game. A lot of things get changed each update and it conflicts with the savefile information. It is the reason why we added a cheat mode option when starting a new game and we are sorry you have to start from scratch each new update. If you want, you can wait 2 or 3 updates before testing the game again and not have to go through the beginning each time .What ballshart there are a lot of renpy game out there that save work ok what a ripof he get 38 500 a mouth what a fuckhead
Wow, brah, take a chill pill. I get that it's a frustrating thing, DC did say that they are revamping the code and in 2-3 updates this shit will be solved and saves will carry on to the next versions.

ovan26

May 27, 2017
Just so everyone is clear. While Summertime Saga is 'being' developed the incest content has to be nerfed out. Darkcookie has said though, that once the game is finished he WILL upload it with all of the original relations restored. (that will take a long ass fucking time though, so until then you have to just pretend/ignore the temporary 'roomate' status...)
actually from previous update i say there is not much different from patch. DC make us can change the character name freely even when the scenario is different the scene will be the same so i say there is no much differences

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
Just so everyone is clear. While Summertime Saga is 'being' developed the incest content has to be nerfed out. Darkcookie has said though, that once the game is finished he WILL upload it with all of the original relations restored. (that will take a long ass fucking time though, so until then you have to just pretend/ignore the temporary 'roomate' status...)
That is sad. But i have the ultimate patience so I can wait.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
1.I hope to add some NTR to the game。

When Harold、Larry in the house,MC can secretly fuck their wife。

2.I hope to add some family party。

MC and his mother can go to the Eric’s house,their hold a party,drinking,singing,and play some funny games, even mother and child exchanges.And Eric、Mrs Johnson can go MC’s home。

3.I hope to add some interaction。

Eric can peeping MC’s mother,even all the boys。

Reactions: rgnar62

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I know you can't use old save and that people are a little bit slow understanding that, but how do you deal with it? playing the game all over again? waiting for somebody else's save?
I kinda find enjoyment in playing a full game. But I have LOOOOONG breaks on patches. For example, before U15, I hadn't played the teachers or anything since U13 or U12. Longer wait, but it's worth it to play this way while checking out other games.

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
I kinda find enjoyment in playing a full game. But I have LOOOOONG breaks on patches. For example, before U15, I hadn't played the teachers or anything since U13 or U12. Longer wait, but it's worth it to play this way while checking out other games.
This right here. I find the updates are just big enough that I cna play the game from the beginning again. I would suggest saving replays for each update, especially choosing different routes (as there are a few multi-routes for some characters). There are also a LOT of games on this site and while not all are the same quality or length as this game there should be some to distract from the wait. The other option is to go exploring the internet, there is no way you have found every piece of art/story/game for your fetish.

Apr 14, 2018
You only need to play game single time to unlock everything. Branching of the routes is short and happens at the end of each one. i.e with yoga mom route after you make choice there is like 5 minutes of gameplay left afterwards. Also you can make tidy saves as you play.

I've got all saves from 0.11 up to now.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well,after waiting years for Legend of Queen Opala 2 conclusion,and waiting for Legend of Queen Opala Origin now,i'm kinda used to the wait by now,althought i admit that update 0.15 from Summertime Saga really made me lose my patience more than once(at least 0.16 is going way smoother)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
You obviously don't understand how in-game variables work in relation to the game. The reason other games have save games that work is because they work in a linear fashion, whereas SS doesn't do linear updates, which causes huge problems with the in-game variables.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone shares my sentiment, but i am the kind of guy who doesn't mind playing from the beginning after every update. I just imagine it's my first time playing it.

Yes, i'm an absolute mad lad. :cool:
I used to not mind, but after a while it has gotten a little much. I used the Control key liberally with the teachers update.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Well,after waiting years for Legend of Queen Opala 2 conclusion,and waiting for Legend of Queen Opala Origin now,i'm kinda used to the wait by now,althought i admit that update 0.15 from Summertime Saga really made me lose my patience more than once(at least 0.16 is going way smoother)

I need to check up on LoQO:O and see what the status is on it. I haven't looked in nearly two years when the game ended with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I got tired of checking up on it when all that was being talked about was paying for cosplay actresses and licensing resin figures. Pulled my pledge to it after she started wasting money on that, rather than the game.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I need to check up on LoQO:O and see what the status is on it. I haven't looked in nearly two years when the game ended with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I got tired of checking up on it when all that was being talked about was paying for cosplay actresses and licensing resin figures. Pulled my pledge to it after she started wasting money on that, rather than the game.
Well,better you wait a little more than,she just ended the 2nd spire arc and is deciding over the rescue of teen farah or the rescue of opala(i'm kinda happy with the attention she is giving to to Mu'Tiki lately,since DC just leaves Judith route collecting dust in some dark corner on his mind),in story content game is finnaly getting in pace again(althought it could be better),returning to Summertime Saga,at least now DC returned to a decent pace,hope next patch will not take too long,but will wait to see what's new in first hand...

pspbro

Apr 22, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone shares my sentiment, but i am the kind of guy who doesn't mind playing from the beginning after every update. I just imagine it's my first time playing it.

Yes, i'm an absolute mad lad. :cool:
This man must be stopped!

Same boat here, though I do skip every other major rev.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes