Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Playing latest version (0.17.5) from scratch and experiencing a chronic glitch where the "Weird Coin : A coin with weird engravings that you found in the park fountain" is plastered in the middle of the screen and won't leave, as I continue to progress?! Anyone else experiencing this? How do I get rid of it besides loading an earlier save? Thanks.

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
to be fair, this guy did a good work whit the texts in Spanish, usually developers comité a lot of errors when they try to write in Spanish whiteout the help of a native speaker (google translate is pretty obvious XD), but this one have only a few, like martinez saying culo as an insult (it means literally butt, the right insult is "culero"), and a couple of orography error, even if he has the help of someone who talk spanish i praise him anyways

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@TheDevian @Eerie Entity
top 10 girls in this game are

mommy
auntie
eve
science teacher
roxy
mrs Johnson
Jenny
Micoe
Mia
Mrs. Ross
No. It's with Daisy, the new monster girl. Pretty sure Crystal's scenes have been in the game since the Roxxy update.
so how much you want to bet theres going to be a fan art ofcrystal and mrs. Johnson or another milf sharing your hot dog?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TheDevian @Eerie Entity

mommy
auntie
eve
science teacher
roxy
mrs Johnson
Jenny
Micoe
Mia
Mrs. Ross

so how much you want to bet theres going to be a fan art ofcrystal and mrs. Johnson or another milf sharing your hot dog?
I have never even played this game, 2Ds are rarely on my priority list of games, but perhaps I'll give this a go one day :p

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
@TheDevian @Eerie Entity

mommy
auntie
eve
science teacher
roxy
mrs Johnson
Jenny
Micoe
Mia
Mrs. Ross
1. Harold
2. Eve
3. Roxxy
4. Mia
5. Becca
6. Maria
7. Debbie
8. Diane
9. (New version) Lopez
10. Missy
Wouldn't be surprised if that's already a thing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@TheDevian @Eerie Entity

mommy
auntie
eve
science teacher
roxy
mrs Johnson
Jenny
Micoe
Mia
Mrs. Ross

I don't know, Bud, my whole order of everything is in complete limbo right now as I enter bizarro world. It's Darrin Stephens all over again. All I can say for sure is Diane, Missy, Ms. Ross, Tori (Science), Mrs. J., Dr. Signh, Aqua, Ivy, ...maybe Annie's mom?

WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
The Top Ten for me:
1. Eve, I mean StEve
2. Judith
3. Consuela
4. Micoe
5. Roxxy
6. Rhonda
7. Mrs. Johnson
8. New Latinas
9. Principal Smith
10. Odette(New Goth Girl)
This is subject to change given each's update since Roxxy wasn't even one of my favorites early. You could probably flip some of these... damn I don't know still.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I don't know, Bud, my whole order of everything is in complete limbo right now as I enter bizarro world. It's Darrin Stephens all over again. All I can say for sure is Diane, Missy, Ms. Ross, Tori (Science), Mrs. J., Dr. Signh, Aqua, Ivy, ...maybe Annie's mom?
Damn I forgot about Annie's Mom. She might get a spot on the list after we get to smash.

Darkrunner00

Jul 4, 2018
5 pages later... and not a single reply...
Is Mrs. Johnson Route busted or not?
I've had 2 playthroughs that won't tirgger certain events.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
folks, I opened my game today and I finished some quests of the teachers that I had not done yet and when I came to school I had this Christmas decoration, just before the update I had seen DC post MC's house with Christmas ornaments but I did not know if it would come to the game, these ornaments only work in the Christmas season? or my game is bugged because only the school has decoration.
1545032556729.png

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
5 pages later... and not a single reply...
Is Mrs. Johnson Route busted or not?
I've had 2 playthroughs that won't tirgger certain events.
Maybe that's because you're on the wrong . Also, yeah, a lot of people were reporting bugs in the Erik story line. Are you running the new 17.5 version?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes