j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
...is pregnancy avoidable?
Yes, at least that's what DC said until now. For every other girl but Diane it'll be an option if you don't pull out/use condoms/pills/what ever else there'll be, but there won't be any real content behind it.

Edit: He said recently that he plans to introduce pregnancy sex for some girls (certainly Diane, possible more) so there's a little content one may miss.

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
As much as i love this game ,its getting more frustrating every new release ,how many is that now with "old saves not compatable".I personally am getting sick of having to grind out the entire game so far to reach new content ,so do your fans and the game a huge favour DC..skip an update and give us a game with workable saves!!!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As much as i love this game ,its getting more frustrating every new release ,how many is that now with "old saves not compatable".I personally am getting sick of having to grind out the entire game so far to reach new content ,so do your fans and the game a huge favour DC..skip an update and give us a game with workable saves!!!
Well, you got a full save (except the new content) from DC this time. All you have to do is add it to your save folders and you can skip every bit of old content. To me personally that's more than enough for now.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Woah woah woah...getting a "character" pregnant? I've noticed the use of the term while reading the changelog. So it's not JUST Diane? Somebody confirm this for me...I really might start playing again!

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
question, with this save, can I go back and watch the scenes from the other paths? the only one I couldnt complete before was the erik one because of a bug.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
holy shit daisy is cute as fuck, what a great surprise this was. thanks dc, christmas came early this year!
I just finished playing and I really agree. Though the update was somewhat expected, Daisy was a real suprise, given that a succubus won the poll for the next monster girl almost a year back.

PS: For those who like it... the game is probably as close to some kind of pseudo-beastiality tag as it will ever get.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I just finished playing and I really agree. Though the update was somewhat expected, Daisy was a real suprise, given that a succubus won the poll for the next monster girl almost a year back.

PS: For those who like it... the game is probably as close to some kind of pseudo-beastiality tag as it will ever get.
Monster girls and beastiality are two very different things.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Well, yes, that's why I wrote "pseudo". I mean, Daisy...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: That said, there won't be real bestiality in the game, that's why I mentioned it.
Is "Pseudo-bestiality" even a tag though? The game already has a monster girl tag, so...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is "Pseudo-bestiality" even a tag though? The game already has a monster girl tag, so...
No, and I didn't demand a tag. I just wanted to mention that people who like that kind of content will probably like Daisy.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh never mind then, I thought you were suggesting to add a tag, my bad.
Yeah, I probably should have been a little more clear, sorry. And nah, looking at the tags for the first time right now, I'd actually say that the game has way too many of them. They really should focus on core features and leave tags like pregnancy, monster, bdsm, religion, virgin etc. to games which actually focus on these topics. But that's probably only my opinion on tags in general.

Reactions: swmas

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Woah woah woah...getting a "character" pregnant? I've noticed the use of the term while reading the changelog. So it's not JUST Diane? Somebody confirm this for me...I really might start playing again!
Apparently Daisy can get pregnant and MC has a son
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well there ya go two that can get pregnant I was wrong the first time

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes