zumizumi

Sep 18, 2017
How much years till this game get release and full without bugs ?
They will pretty much get the money of a triple A game at this point.

Reactions: Paprika

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
WTF was this update? You have to play one hour to see EXACTLY THE SAME (and only) scene Diane has, but this time with another character

Reactions: Paprika

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Ugh. Okay. Here we go.

1. Stop asking for saves here please. There is a dedicated thread for it .
2. As for the walkthrough, go .
3. If you don't want to do all of Diane's story again, here's the .
4. The reason backwards compatibility doesn't work is mainly due to Jenny and Erik's story lines. Once those get updated, we might get backwards compatibility. It doesn't make any sense for DC and his team to take a huge chunk of development time in order to make this happen beforehand, because it would push the next update waaaaay past the usual 3-4 month ETA.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So much in this game has changed or am I going crazy? Didn't he have a "black mirror" father or did the dev decide to kill them off? This must mean there's no living room forced cuck scene on day 10ish anymore.:love: Thanks dev.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Without save compatibility again? Sad, is very annoying ever restart all because news updates, this don't make sense.
Almost $50k per month in patreon. Sorry, but I think that is 'obligatory' that all work fine.

dracuul

Mar 2, 2018
Without save compatibility again? Sad, is very annoying ever restart all because news updates, this don't make sense.
Almost $50k per month in patreon. Sorry, but I think that is 'obligatory' that all work fine.
go to official site summertimesage.com, they made available save for those who dont want to play everything again.

ironyz

Aug 28, 2018
So much in this game has changed or am I going crazy? Didn't he have a "black mirror" father or did the dev decide to kill them off? This must mean there's no living room forced cuck scene on day 10ish anymore.:love: Thanks dev.
you're thinking of "A Town Uncovered"

Reactions: obiwan

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
I think you mixed this game up with A Town Uncovered.

Reactions: obiwan
D

Deleted member 555938

When I last looked into the game the anal sex section was looking really dire, has that changed?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Ugh. Okay. Here we go.

1. Stop asking for saves here please. There is a dedicated thread for it .
2. As for the walkthrough, go .
3. If you don't want to do all of Diane's story again, here's the .
4. The reason backwards compatibility doesn't work is mainly due to Jenny and Erik's story lines. Once those get updated, we might get backwards compatibility. It doesn't make any sense for DC and his team to take a huge chunk of development time in order to make this happen beforehand, because it would push the next update waaaaay past the usual 3-4 month ETA.
literally 20 minutes later two posts after, there's someone going on about the save compatibility, like I said they literally just write they don't read the thread, they're idiots honestly

U

User_897603

How much years till this game get release and full without bugs ?
They will pretty much get the money of a triple A game at this point.
I think I kicked in about 40 dollars through patreon. That's all they'll get from me. I rarely pay more than 30 for a game on steam. I held out for 9 months for xcom 2 expansion to drop to 28 dollars before I bought it. I like supporting devs within reason. 5 dollars a month for a year for a game that supplies 10 to 20 hours of gameplay. A lot of the games here take months for 15 to 30 minutes content. Ideally adult games would be mainstreamed and get proper resources but I won't hold my breath, especially with feminazis infiltrating game studios. My gf is playing Red Dead Redemption and there's so much dialogue about womens rights and how awful men are its nauseating. So I guess this'll remain a small poorly funded niche in comparison to game studios. I can't believe how rockstar sold out.

Reactions: swmas

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
literally 20 minutes later two posts after, there's someone going on about the save compatibility, like I said they literally just write they don't read the thread, they're idiots honestly
Saying they are all idiots is maybe a bit harsh, possibly some are, but I would guess that the majority are just too lazy to even read the page the're on, let alone go back a few pages and read through... :)

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
In order for them to make the game have compatible saves they would need to take a huge chunk of development time to do so. This would then push back the next update even further away, which is something I'm sure DC is loathe to do with the already consistent slew of unhappy players having to wait so long in-between updates.
There's a reason behind creating "game saves" for a game. Twisting the concept isn't a great idea.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Saying they are all idiots is maybe a bit harsh, possibly some are, but I would guess that the majority are just too lazy to even read the page the're on, let alone go back a few pages and read through... :)
There is a reason behind having "game saves".

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Are you kidding me...

After several updates and major coding, art, scene and dialogue overhauls, they STILL haven't added a cookie jar scene for Judy without her stupid ugly orc costume??

Also someone mentioned earlier that the girl who looks like a cow named daisy has a reindeer version? Or did I misread that?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I think I asked this once before but details were sketchy...outside of Dianne, for whom it's a central part of the plot, is pregnancy avoidable?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes