DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@Manfegor
player.get_item("shovel")

Crash message?
Also there are posts about shovel, read back please.
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/okita/char_okita_goggles_xray3.png.'.

Also i have the shovel in my inventory, and i just wanna know. Do i have to start anew to get the dianes garden minigame working?
Didnt find anything talking about getting it to work if u already have the shovel....

Also what do i have to do for Teacher Ross after the Possing event (third one i think) i cant click her anymore, eventhough shes outlined as clickable. I already gave her the linien from the church

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
Can anyone guide how to pass the karaoke session cause i am stucked there...how to play the karaoke machine exactly

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Well...i finished the game (without any bug,stuck...yes, i'am a lucky one). Maybe because i deleted the previous saves folder from AppData.
So,i had the clean version 0.15 - no incest - and wasn't a problem for me...as DC announced, it was only a matter of dialogue. if you played this game before...you should know which one is mom,sister,aunt :D
Also,We have some bonuses included in this update...Roxxy,Jenny,Eve's Sister, Mia, Judith and more new scenes
Unfortunately, I have some dissapointments:
! Spoiler alert !
1. i really hoped that Jenny (sister) will have an anal scene in bed (it was a gif in fan art section very good..i thought it was official)
2. the science and french teacher..i would have liked to keep their stockings during sex scene
3. just 1 of 4 teachers has a blowjob scene..
4. the art teacher has a very "poor" sex scene...
5. the beach house should have been remained closed after this update...a lot of time spent there just for walking around

In conclusion, this update is good, great content, with a lot of teasing, both for the teachers and for future updates (Roxxy, Eve, Judith, Athtletic coach and of course Annie and The Principal)

And yes, my hand needed some rest after a long Sunday, that's why i am posting now :D :))))

'till next update, folks! See ya!
Don't suppose you came up with a walkthrough? the old one is about useless now that they changed some of the quest

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
I can't advance the game after Aunt comes for fish dinner, it sais to go in the dining room but when i get there there is nothing, only thing you can do is sleep with mom and next day you are locked in the house, the map sign is grey.
Anyone encountered this?
Same

U can just reload do it again and hope it works then. Or wait for the patch

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
Magnificent game but the no incest issue spoiled it for me ... Patreon shit rules

Last thing i wanna say for editors ... please make an incest patch that doesn't destroy the game
Agreed. Stopped supporting them on Patreon and specifically mentioned that as the reason.

Reactions: pootin
Jun 2, 2017
im getting so many bugs in the 15.2 update sometimes at night when i have no time left in the day ill go to bed but itll say i have something important to do and when i started saving each morning and each night to like counter when this happens it keeps all my progress but at the same time resets the game to the beginning so i get all the beginning text and instances but without some of the shit that should be there and when i open the previous save it turns into THE SAME THING idk wats going on

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Last thing i wanna say for editors ... please make an incest patch that doesn't destroy the game
Unfortunately I don't think they'll do anything like that. They'll have enough work with new contents and fixes. Players can do patches, but there could be error with those. Like now.

I can't advance the game after Aunt comes for fish dinner, it sais to go in the dining room but when i get there there is nothing, only thing you can do is sleep with mom and next day you are locked in the house, the map sign is grey.
Anyone encountered this?
I assume you use patch, that can cause you lock yourself into the house. Delete it and cheat through yourself the bugged part. You need to unlock the map too.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/okita/char_okita_goggles_xray3.png.'.
If you just ignore this msg the game should continue. :S
Other than that, you can try to find the picture in the images folder, and see if there is any spelling error with the picture name or something like that.
But for me, I just go through with ignore all of these img missing error.

Also what do i have to do for Teacher Ross after the Possing event (third one i think) i cant click her anymore, eventhough shes outlined as clickable. I already gave her the linien from the church
Since I had to restart the game and do the same stuff so many times to find out what's wrong I didn't get there yet. So don't know yet, sorry, maybe others will...

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone encountered this?
+1 , have same problem even i restart a new game with 15.20 version .

HimeN

Apr 5, 2018
I have a save file with all the scenes. ^_^
Which file hosts are you allowed to use here on f95?

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, no cheat path :
- took shovel at the beginning and pass it to Debbie when first talk to her, cannot take care of her garden now
- talk to Mr Smoath and get the pantins for 100$ i didn't have (-100$) , passed pantiens and still cannot train.
- entered painting class, seems cannot do anything there but teacher won't let me out :(

potato_sinner

Dec 13, 2017
For anyone looking for the magazines
You can find them at the teachers lounge at the 1st floor by talking to the music teacher inside it.
Talking to kevin inside the cafeteria
And at the basketball court
I am not sure if the time of day matters but i believe i found them during the second part of the day
Thanks

HimeN

Apr 5, 2018
I have a save file with all the scenes. ^_^

It's a 28,4 Mb rar file btw

Here

I only played 15.0 and had no bugs so I'm not sure if this works with newer versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamika20090

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, no cheat path :
- took shovel at the beginning and pass it to Debbie when first talk to her, cannot take care of her garden now
- talk to Mr Smoath and get the pantins for 100$ i didn't have (-100$) , passed pantiens and still cannot train.
- entered painting class, seems cannot do anything there but teacher won't let me out :(

I have exactly the same issue, i gave the shovel to Aunt Diane and i cant start the minigame, the shovel is still in my invetory though. I was so excited to play the game again after such a long time, but its full of bugs, give it a few days im sure the devs will fix it!

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes