EmTee

Feb 10, 2018
Anybody know where i can find the last Magazine for the Art Class? I got the one from the Guy in the Cafeteria and from the Music Teacher.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Yep, incest patch it is... frikkin' great. Del the patch file, restart the game, there will be (probably) a display bug that show you check your phone (like in the morning) but after you can go to sleep... MEH...

EDIT: The game will think you meet your mom (Debbie, or whatyounameher) the first time, so it will display those messages... Hopefully after that everything will continue as it should. Need testing...

Nope, never ever. Don't even expect this. I had the same problem before, stopped asking this...
Seems that nothing has change, can I send you my save in way to check all?

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
still so many bugs
i will wait till the bugs gone
" mom doing something downstair" - going downstair nothing happened, going to mom room cant do anything

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
Got the shovel bug too. Since I play on android, I don't think I can apply any patches.
BUT! I wasn't so far ahead in the game, so I started a new game, and just for the fucks I didn't pick up the shovel at the start. Went to aunt Diane's house at the first opportunity, got the dialog about the shovel, and right after that clicked on the garden cleaning, and Voila! Got the minigame without any shovel. Restarted game, and tried it twice more to confirm. It worked! No idea why tho.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Seems that nothing has change, can I send you my save in way to check all?
You can, i'll try to check.
But I just try to test the game... Since my save was before the end of Bisette's scene, the game will remember that, but resets all the progress for the rest of the teachers for me after I deleted the patch... sooooo greeeat.

still so many bugs
i will wait till the bugs gone
" mom doing something downstair" - going downstair nothing happened, going to mom room cant do anything
Probably the patch cause this.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
You can, i'll try to check.
But I just try to test the game... Since my save was before the end of Bisette's scene, the game will remember that, but resets all the progress for the rest of the teachers for me after I deleted the patch... sooooo greeeat.
Done ;)

alex_soldier

Apr 26, 2017
Could anyone post a save from the beginning of the game, after the first garden job at the aunt's house? I have a bug that prevents me from initiating the puzzle.
Thank you.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
karaoke /talent show cheat? plz and ty
edit -NM I got it ill copy and paste it here
renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_karaoke_pass")
(post 12607)

second time, during the talent show, skip it with :
renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_talent_show_pass")

Reactions: samkazk

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
can someone post a save file where you finished all the stuff im just gonna view them on the cookie jar or something im stuck on the paint combination and i gave up i cant do this shit if its this buggy

Reactions: Aligny

justinsane85

Nov 16, 2017
It seems like with every bug fix something else breaks. I wasn't having any problems with .15. I do like all the small changes to the story, it just kinda sucks that they ended up making the game harder to patch.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes