Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
So I have shovel in my backpack, but when I click "clean garden" it say "I need to find shovel first" :WutFace:

UncleKrampus

Jun 14, 2017
MAN 100 PAGES OF REPEATED NONSENSE....only bug i have is i cant drill out the flute.. every time hit the bench says i have no reason to do anything there.. i dont really care as i dont like dewitt...and ross has been ended for several days and she doesnt have an answer yet.... not the end of the world for me....

is there any more with the principle and or annie other then painting them?
for the flute you don't need to use the work bench. You need the drill that is on the shelf to the left of the car.

Stevetoes

Mar 11, 2018
You need to have a minimum in strength. (MC needs to punch the printer to get it working, and of course you have to speek with june)
I've had a similar problem. I realised you had to get strong enough, so I did. Only when i went back to June there is no dialogue available and when i click on the photocopier it simply says there is nothing to photocopy. The French teacher has no further dialogue so I am completely stuck on that part of the story thread.

Fears

May 17, 2017
someone else cant do the muay thai training ? i bought the panties, gave them to the master but he doesn't train me. i cant buy new ones and when i talk to the master again, the option to give to panties to him is grayed, so i cant click it.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
I am stuck at Mia's house my map is greyed out and i go in house, go up stairs, and get caught by mom and end up outside house again. anyone know the console command to teleport me home?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes