tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
using the latest version and i found 2 bugs i think?

1. even if you are carrying a shovel you cant play the mini game you always says that you need to find a shovel first.
2. the guy that helps you in the gym is not showing up even though you already ask Erik to swap the cafeteria role.

edit; so i found number 2 is just showing up if your day is full bar he doesnt show up in the afternoon and night..
1. use this

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
guys, use "search this thread" before asking. Probably someone has already answered the solution and makes it easier for everyone.

Like shovel fix:
I can confirm this does fix the shovel issue. Guys, please READ the thread carefully before posting the same question over and over...

iceMug

Aug 26, 2017
Hello, i am playing on 0.15.1 and i am stuck where you need magazines for the art lessons, i already took some from the Music teacher on the cafeteria, then i talked to Kevin at lunch but unfortunately i was on "skip" mode. So now i don't know what i have to do, help please ?

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
It's only me that found the shovel for Diane, saw the scene and unlock the back and can't do the minigame because he said that have to find the shovel?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Heyo! Sb can help me? I'm in MC's house at night (no "main" action left), when I first try to sleep the game said mum doing something downstairs, but mum is just sleeping. MC don't wanna sleep with mum, and can't go sleep in his own bed, cause I got the message I have something left to do... Can't find anything in the whole house or in the garage, and the map is grey, so I can't leave the house... I don't wanna unren the whole game just for this. :D
So can somebody help me whattheheck I suppose to do?

Reactions: tarzanello22

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
There are people that played the game already. Me as example played the game 3 times already to get to the new content. After that it is just a little frustrating if you just want to see new stuff, but got to play 5+h to grind through...
I too have played the game since 14.31 or earlier and just did the 15.1 got quite far and have to start all over with 15.20 I still don't need a save file I enjoy the game other then the bugs. Have to add I am enjoying the game a tad bit more without the Incest though I may add the patch after I finish the game one time around just so it seems like a 2nd game.

Reactions: llong0415

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I started a new game now 12 times to get rid of bugs and used the latest version and still bugged when having the shovel before visiting aunt diane. I give up this is not an update this is a f.... mess....

Reactions: SicFran

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I have stumbled into an issue a few guys seem to have as well but did not find a solution yet, maybe somen knows what causes this or a workaround:

After reloading and going down the path of leaving June to Eric to check this one out too, I run into trouble finishing the Vibrating Girdle quest by the Science Teacher. It needs me to talk to June, but when she is with Eric the Wiener, they hang together in the Computer Lab and I get only a "Nothing" and awkward Eric scene. I can't find June alone to actually ask her. Anyone can aid? Thanks

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Well, downloaded 15.2 just to find out again saves are ofc incompatible. Havent encountered bugs before, now I have bug with shovel for Aunt.
First I picked up the shovel on first day, when to her. No option to give.
Allright, new game.. wait for quest to "start" then get shovel. Give it ho her. Can clean garden.
Several day later, shovel is back in my backpack, cant give it to her, cant clean garden. ShiftDeleted. Sorry.

hicwildcherry

Feb 13, 2018
I've started a new game for the latest release, but I've played it before. I know I need to ask the sister to go to mom so I can read her diary, but I'm getting an error and can't progress thru, the game just shuts down on its own, any help?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
OK..first off ,thanks to DC for a great game,but sadly i will not be playing the game again from scratch until old saves are compatable with new versions..i simply dont have the time or inclination to play this game from scratch everytime a new version comes out(game is getting too big to do so) ,,i realise that with the change due to patreon this was inevitable with this version..so would DC like to clarify if and when old saves will be compatable with new versions ,im sure im not the only one who feels this way.
I will play the game again,but ONLY !! when saves are compatable with newer versions,,so pls DC make this happen asap..i dont want to have to wait till the game is finished before playing it again
No chance really as they changed so much of the story structure, I can't see how they would make old saves compatible. You probably should wait for the finished game then and play that (yes it is too big to do this often, I am having a couple of days off alone at home and JUST managed to finish one playthrough).

deffusse

May 7, 2017
Guys, If I update to 15.20 from 15.10... can I use previous version savegames? I don't want to relist 30 pages to find out... Thanks

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Heyo! Sb can help me? I'm in MC's house at night (no "main" action left), when I first try to sleep the game said mum doing something downstairs, but mum is just sleeping. MC don't wanna sleep with mum, and can't go sleep in his own bed, cause I got the message I have something left to do... Can't find anything in the whole house or in the garage, and the map is grey, so I can't leave the house... I don't wanna unren the whole game just for this. :D
So can somebody help me whattheheck I suppose to do?
me too I can't go foward!

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes