Reklem

Jun 30, 2017
*Steps up on to a Soapbox too Rant*

I have Read the forums from page 695 too 703 (last page before this post) I have seen at least 5 people ask where to find the magazines... damn read the forums my god its not hard.

I have also seen several people ask about the shovel bug... same answer.. read the forums

the last one really gets me people asking for save files too the people asking for the files... Its a Game play the damn thing and maybe have some fun *holy fuck sticks*

*gets off my soapbox and goes back to playing the game*
There are people that played the game already. Me as example played the game 3 times already to get to the new content. After that it is just a little frustrating if you just want to see new stuff, but got to play 5+h to grind through...

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yo im currently stuck after the scenes where Jenny was helping roxxy in her room what should i do after that? :D

Edit: found it

Last edited:

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
To those type of MANYAKIS!! :D that there only reason why they play this game is to see the Kantutan!. I highly suggest that just Download the _persistent file that -KeyvinCarter- put way back 689 page i think. Because that's Where the H-Scenes are stored. It doesn't affect weather you use v15.1 or v15.2. But i don't know if we can still use it in the future when they add more characters or H-Scenes.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
using the latest version and i found 2 bugs i think?

1. even if you are carrying a shovel you cant play the mini game you always says that you need to find a shovel first.
2. the guy that helps you in the gym is not showing up even though you already ask Erik to swap the cafeteria role.

edit; so i found number 2 is just showing up if your day is full bar he doesnt show up in the afternoon and night..

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes