moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Eric's mom at the Gym doing yoga on thursdays, and the library scenes :)

Aunt scenes seem bugged for me, wont progress from the initial garden help.
I've noticed that it seems like you need to just work the garden once it opens up and do nothing else. My first playthrough was the same as yours where I explored everyplace that opened up... and then the aunt didn't do anything dirty at all.... but when I just worked the garden for a week after it opened up I got all the new scenes.

also after I snuck into bed with the sister she stopped appearing in the bedroom to sell panties.

There was a library sex scene in the .07b build... did they add moar?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
thanks for update

made a couple of changes to op old links didnt say that so looked like 2 v0.7 change logs

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hotfix comming out today fixing some bugs and some reported missing scenes

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Reverted back to 0.0/ Alpha because the dev took the link down for 0.08b (probably another bug) (btw diver the Alpha part doesnt need to stay on the 0.08b version, the dev named the version 0.08Alpha. Just the version not the game) :)

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2016
A walkthrough isnt really needed? But where are you stuck?
I have bike but i cant use it anyways/ aunt do nothing just kiss me on cheek sometimes/mom fapping ones no more interations day or night/sister dont want sell panties anymore/i do homework but cant do next homework/any interaction with milf nextdoor just talk in gym/

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have bike but i cant use it anyways/ aunt do nothing just kiss me on cheek sometimes/mom fapping ones no more interations day or night/sister dont want sell panties anymore/i do homework but cant do next homework/any interaction with milf nextdoor just talk in gym/
0.08 = 8% done. The dev develops certain parts and leaves the open for future updates. Unlike rpg's where you get to a certain area and you have to wait for a new version this game is open world. Many of the bugs you're having are also fixed in a version that he is releasing today so just wait :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated to v0.08b added changelog and @Muff Diver ignore my message about alpha

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
new version bugfix + change log back up in OP

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
anyone with a save file»
I mean it takes 5-10 minutes if you are really slow to get to where the 0.07 left off... And 0.07 saves dont work

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I can't seem to beat the strength minigame. Am I just too slow?
I've tried using my G11 function keys to keep pressing p, but I can't get that to work (test shows the "macro" is fine). Does anyone have tricks apart from cellphone.strength.append(strength) in console?

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

I literally just tapped P, not even particularly fast, so it's probably bugged for you

it doesn't really matter because strength doesn't do anything yet

Aug 7, 2016
Milf from nextdoor have any nude scene? one more thing grinding skils like smartness give me something or just unfinished part?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes