Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I for one can't wait to bang Roxy's mom.
we are two then :winkytongue:..............

I hope that the next vote will win Maria (pizzeria), I love mature and curvy women, also would also be an opportunity to enter a new genre (Cuckold)

(sorry my English )

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Much as I would like to see more characters become available, I'd like more with the existing characters that are unfinished like the Lifeguard, and maybe that Yoga Milf (what's her name). Its always the problem with games of this size is the pool gets bigger, but never deeper.

Reactions: Crawdaddy
U

User_10739

Except it doesn't, game implies anything involving the actual game in general not the person making it, not the way its funded or whether he,she, it did this or that on fleet street. The GAME discussion should involve "hey I think the next update will include the teachers". any other topic that doesn't include some form of content that resides or will reside in the GAME shouldn't be discussed on this thread.

PS. this is the last I will discuss this off topic portion and most likely I will go back to Lurking this Forum. Just shows how annoying the repeating pointless discussions that shouldn't be talked here when a lurker has to come out of the shadows to tell you all to take it someplace else.
You are welcome to talk about the game or even theoretical outcomes but waging war against other members of the site is a no-no! We are not blocking free speech here but if you post trying to light the thread on fire you will be dealt with! We encourage game discussion but not shitposting. I hate having to come here every single day to see who stuck their dick in a hornet's nest just to see what will happen.

Aug 8, 2017
I've been following this game throughout many updates.. and have enjoyed fairly much every moment of it.
But with all the chutzpah of late, I find it disconcerting that we are not asking the serious questions.
I for one am sticking it out.. if nothing else, but in the hopes that we will eventually discover if the color matches.
eve.jpg

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But with all the chutzpah of late, I find it disconcerting that we are not asking the serious questions.
I for one am sticking it out.. if nothing else, but in the hopes that we will eventually discover if the color matches.
I don't wanna spoil anything but we kind of know:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though I'd guess this update we'll only see her topless and all the rest will be for her update.

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
so guys we already know that you cant load old saves , so what do you do when a new version came out ? playing again from the beginning just for seeing the new content or what ??

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so guys we already know that you cant load old saves , so what do you do when a new version came out ? playing again from the beginning just for seeing the new content or what ??
That's generally what you'd do. I personally simply leave out parts of stories I know well as far as poissible and return to them later maybe. Until now DC changed quite a lot and thus it's worth replaying some stories and of course the main story the update is about. Once you know the game a bit it's pretty fast and you get along well.

For the coming 0.15 update you'll likely have new content as soon as you enter the school for the first time and thus it's very likely going to be worth replaying since you'll interact with almost every character on the way. Once you see a chacarcter's story isn't needed anymore you can just stop that storyline. That's at least how I do it.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I don't know if I'm daft or something but why is everyone talking about version 16? Has 15 been released?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You're highlighting that you spend too much time on this forum, those people aren't doing anything wrong.

If you had better self control you would not return to the forum until there was an update because until then the topics will only be those listed thing, you are taking the frustration brought about by your own lack of self control out on others.

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
I seriously hope he doesn't do it. People voted on her, he announced her update just 2 weeks ago again and there is indeed little reason to not bring her update - unless it's indeed really the datingsystem which would make sense before introducing even more schoolgirls.

Yes, the odd thing is though that is contradictory and it seems like he wants a new vote so Roxxy could be pushed further down the line. Not that I voted for her back then but I feel he shouldn't mess with his base too much right now and don't see any real advantage in skipping her update (again).
I think its a typo. Nothing i have seen leads me to think he changed this.
Then again you can check his stream archive this weekend to se what he has been working on this week.

JaneDoe4

Jan 6, 2018
Fcked mom, sis, aunt character, mia, mrs. Johnson, mrs. Roz, aqua, bj from judith & cassie (lifeguard).. What's next or left in the 0.14.52 version?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Fcked mom, sis, aunt character, mia, mrs. Johnson, mrs. Roz, aqua, bj from judith & cassie (lifeguard).. What's next or left in the 0.14.52 version?
Well you've got at least the alternative endings in Mia's and Mrs. Johnson's story left. So Helen and June/threesome. Last but not least there's of course random a scene in the mall bathroom.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017

Due to recent events surrounding Patreon's guidelines, I have to re-poll the future updates. We will most likely work on the home characters again in the near future (maybe 0.17 or 0.18) but for the next update (0.16), we will focus on things that are not affected by the guidelines. **(Again, we will come back to the home characters shortly after 0.16)**

But for the time being, please vote for what you would like us to work on for the next update (after 0.15 release)!

Thanks!

-DC

if your a patron you can vote here (voting will stay open for ONLY 24 hours)

Reactions: JasonJemodah
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes