MrBlueLad

May 27, 2017
This stupid argument thats been argued about for the past 500 something pages of posts has nothing to do with the game. If you want to debate DC patreon make a flipping independent post about it instead of inserting your merry go round discussion on the GAME DISCUSSION THREAD.
This post right here sums up just about all of my feelings about the flotsam floating around in this thread at the moment. Kind of wondering when the mods are going to step in to be honest. Hell a thread like what Tim has suggested doesn't even have to be under the games section. Take it to the general discussions thread where there are people who might actually be interested in reading about whether Patreon developers are a bunch of con artists or not.

So, to put this thread a little bit more back on topic, who else can't wait to see what will happen with Ms Bissette? We've been getting teased with her for so damn long, so I'm really hoping the content will make the build up worth it XD

Reactions: rockd

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So, to put this thread a little bit more back on topic, who else can't wait to see what will happen with Ms Bissette? We've been getting teased with her for so damn long, so I'm really hoping the content will make the build up worth it XD
She's somewhat the one teacher I were have no clue about what could happen though I'd guess DC may change her old quests a little (especially since it looks like he wants to remove some of the webcam stuff from the library). We've seen one new spoiler scene from the classroom, so I'm looking forward to see more of her.

Else I don't really have a favourite this update so I'll just see whose story I like the most.

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
This stupid argument thats been argued about for the past 500 something pages of posts has nothing to do with the game. If you want to debate DC patreon make a flipping independent post about it instead of inserting your merry go round discussion on the GAME DISCUSSION THREAD.
It's not stupid, it's true. Posts discussing developer of the game BELONG to as you called it "GAME DISCUSSION THREAD".
DC is creating this game, everyone has the right to talk about him, his actions and what he is doing to it.
You can't expect people to talk only about what pixels he puts in his game. You can't be serious.

U

User_10739

Let me be the final word on the topic. If you have an issue with the timeliness of the developer's releases and are a patron take it up with the developer on Patreon. On this site you may voice your concerns about the new release taking too long, but not over and over and over and over and over again while getting increasingly hostile towards other members! I am tired of making this post again and again in thread after thread, if all you wanna do is come here and be a miserable prick then you won't be here much longer.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Mrs. Bissette was hinted as being a whore with her students in the last patch , i wonder if we will get h-scenes of her with people other than the MC.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I gotta ask this. Who are the choices for the votation in DCs Page?
There is no poll yet but according to one of the last update he posted ( ) it should be:

• Annie's story and Principal Smith (underground cult)
  • Judith's story and the Latinas
  • The dating system (which will affect Mia only for now)
  • The main plot (father's revenge), the Pizza place (Tony and Maria), the bank, Igor and his henchmen.
  • Rhonda's story and the swimming pool (lifeguard Cassie)
  • Coach Bridget, the athletic's team (5th teacher, smaller update)
  • The library (Jane) and the book club (addict anonymous)
  • Eve, her older sister and the tattoo parlour
  • Mia's improved story and Nun Angelica
  • Kevin?
  • Roz? :p
I do really hope he will stick with Roxxy for 0.16 though and meant 0.17 instead.

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
I do really hope he will stick with Roxxy for 0.16 though and meant 0.17 instead.
Roxxy is still next update you can find the info on the roadmap on page 1 on his Patreon page.

Sister update was removed because it is "incest" thats a no-no on patreon these days.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Roxxy is still next update you can find the info on the roadmap on page 1 on his Patreon page.

Sister update was removed because it is "incest" thats a no-no on patreon these days.
On the stream a couple weeks ago it seemed like he was considering bumping Roxxy based on the poll. Not 100% I interpreted him correctly though. Hopefully they stick with Roxy though, I was quite looking forward to that update.

Berserker0514

Jun 15, 2017
There is no poll yet but according to one of the last update he posted ( ) it should be:

• Annie's story and Principal Smith (underground cult)
  • Judith's story and the Latinas
  • The dating system (which will affect Mia only for now)
  • The main plot (father's revenge), the Pizza place (Tony and Maria), the bank, Igor and his henchmen.
  • Rhonda's story and the swimming pool (lifeguard Cassie)
  • Coach Bridget, the athletic's team (5th teacher, smaller update)
  • The library (Jane) and the book club (addict anonymous)
  • Eve, her older sister and the tattoo parlour
  • Mia's improved story and Nun Angelica
  • Kevin?
  • Roz? :p

Yeah, actually DC mentioned that slightly above:

What we will work on after 0.15:

• Roxxy's story, her Mom in the trailer park and Dexter

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
On the stream a couple weeks ago it seemed like he was considering bumping Roxxy based on the poll.
I seriously hope he doesn't do it. People voted on her, he announced her update just 2 weeks ago again and there is indeed little reason to not bring her update - unless it's indeed really the datingsystem which would make sense before introducing even more schoolgirls.

Yeah, actually DC mentioned that slightly above:

What we will work on after 0.15:
  • Roxxy's story, her Mom in the trailer park and Dexter
Yes, the odd thing is though that is contradictory and it seems like he wants a new vote so Roxxy could be pushed further down the line. Not that I voted for her back then but I feel he shouldn't mess with his base too much right now and don't see any real advantage in skipping her update (again).

TimtheEnchanter23

Jul 4, 2017
It's not stupid, it's true. Posts discussing developer of the game BELONG to as you called it "GAME DISCUSSION THREAD".
DC is creating this game, everyone has the right to talk about him, his actions and what he is doing to it.
You can't expect people to talk only about what pixels he puts in his game. You can't be serious.
Except it doesn't, game implies anything involving the actual game in general not the person making it, not the way its funded or whether he,she, it did this or that on fleet street. The GAME discussion should involve "hey I think the next update will include the teachers". any other topic that doesn't include some form of content that resides or will reside in the GAME shouldn't be discussed on this thread.

PS. this is the last I will discuss this off topic portion and most likely I will go back to Lurking this Forum. Just shows how annoying the repeating pointless discussions that shouldn't be talked here when a lurker has to come out of the shadows to tell you all to take it someplace else.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
So no more Helen (Mia's Mom), Aunt or Sister for now? To bad ... I would like it more.
And the rap girl there are something?

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
Can't help thinking that the dating system should be like the save game issue. It's really mostly a coding issue rather than an artwork issue (although obviously it'll need artwork). It's a bit disappointing to see that separate to the other Mia update (the one with the nun) because the Mia/Helen/Angelica storyline feels more unfinished. It was a big disappointment when you've made your way through Helen's storyline, you get to a point when you think you can bang that beauty of a nun and you get "under construction".

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes