tyli0

Aug 5, 2017
When I click on Okita she always says she is busy, I got the glasses from Judith, but some said you only get it after you take a picture of her in the park, but I haven't done that, so I am confused at this part, the glasses don't appear in my backpack.

triggerdx

Aug 27, 2018
hey guys, random question, would it possible - and somewhat simple - to change the names of other characters other than mum/sister? I'm pretty into it lol

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Still one code is left??!!!
this last task is the last bug test,after that usually its QA and them the update is delivered,wait for 1 or 2 more days of wait,we can be lucky,and get it before,if Dogeek managed to close all the loose ends on the coding properly,so,better you root for him got everything on this swing,otherwise,we will have it only next week
P.S:if you yearn for see the 100% bar,go to their patreon page,its always 1% forward than the one on the website...

Last edited:

MrCrit

Mar 8, 2018
When I click on Okita she always says she is busy, I got the glasses from Judith, but some said you only get it after you take a picture of her in the park, but I haven't done that, so I am confused at this part, the glasses don't appear in my backpack.
after she asks you to do that, go in the afternoon to the park she will be next to a bench, take the pics, and she will tell you that her spare glasses are in her locker. (as for the locker, you should probably figure it out since you need that info for a lot of quests)

Reactions: TheDevian

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
this last task is the last bug test,after that usually its QA and them the update is delivered,wait for 1 or 2 more days of wait,we can be lucky,and get it before,if Dogeek managed to close all the loose ends on the coding properly,so,better you root for him got everything on this swing,otherwise,we will have it only next week
hopefully you are right and we get it next week,
cant wait for it to release.

does anybody recommend any games to pass the time while we wait for cookie to drop it ?

MrCrit

Mar 8, 2018
they mentioned this update and the next one are not mainly for "content" per se, correct? i heard they wanted to add content but its more to polish and update the aunt and jenny so you could implement using old saves in new games and fix all the old game breaking bugs.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
they mentioned this update and the next one are not mainly for "content" per se, correct? i heard they wanted to add content but its more to polish and update the aunt and jenny so you could implement using old saves in new games and fix all the old game breaking bugs.
more or less like that,there is new content,since it concludes Diane's route,and bring not only a new character into the cast,but it gives a new dynamic,which will be used later on other characters,like Jenny,on the update 18,were she will have the conclusion of her route and her pregnancy content too....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Milfy City
Acting Lessons
Good Girl Gone Bad
My Sister, My Roommate
My Sweet Neighbors
i would recommend Superpowered,but them i remember most people find the grind in SS unbearable......imagine if they played Superpowered....but,well there is Long Live the Princess,and Snow Daze,i could reccomend Leaf on Fire,but only if you like pokemon(otherwise,you better walk far from this one),ore than that and i think we could earn a warning from a moderator,so,there are some titles for you there already

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes