PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
As far as I can remember the last task took 7-10 days.
Last release they hit 61/64 coding items on 07/09, and then it stayed that way until 07/24 when it moved to 64/64. And then it took another day and a half to release. So it could be any moment, but it could still be another two weeks. IIRC, there was something weird last time though.

Reactions: Maid Lain

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Just went back to only 2 tasks left a few minutes ago.

View attachment 181818
know that feeling when you are about to do something,and them you realize you can just wait and it the thing will happen by itself?this is one of these ocasions....dont even lift a finger,otherwise,you can get hyped when there is at least 1 more week of wait.....
alas,someone said on picarto chat that Sam already declared that it wouldnt be released today,nor tomorrow,so,unless that guy were lying,or Sam just bluffed so people stopped asking him when the release would happen,we will have to wait like always....pick your chair,bring some cards,some beverages and some snacks,and lets chat about the same 2 questions everyone asks here every 2 pages"what characters will have the pregnancy content?" and "there will be a threesome scene on this update?"

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
know that feeling when you are about to do something,and them you realize you can just wait and it the thing will happen by itself?this is one of these ocasions....dont even lift a finger,otherwise,you can get hyped when there is at least 1 more week of wait.....
Fight the hype! Try out another game to pass the time. The new Milfy City update has some great animations in it.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm not anxiously hyped like a lot of people are, I just need to know when it comes out so I can finish and release so I've been checking every so often so I don't miss it.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'm not anxiously hyped like a lot of people are, I just need to know when it comes out so I can finish and release so I've been checking every so often so I don't miss it.
oh,it was yours?i saw it briefly on the chat one of these days....you could put it here when the release happens,most of the guys who just appear on updates love to ask the simpler questions,instead of goin to the trial and error method we usually adopt

Reactions: TheDevian

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Fuck bananas. Take the battery out of the clock and feed those code monkeys more caffeine.

I also offer my services as a Beta Tester, just send me a link.:sneaky:

Reactions: Adol and TheDevian

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
alas,someone said on picarto chat that Sam already declared that it wouldnt be released today,nor tomorrow,so,unless that guy were lying,or Sam just bluffed so people stopped asking him when the release would happen,we will have to wait like always....pick your chair,bring some cards,some beverages and some snacks,and lets chat about the same 2 questions everyone asks here every 2 pages"what characters will have the pregnancy content?" and "there will be a threesome scene on this update?"
If we're really lucky, we'll get a "DC is running a scam" to really spice things up.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
If we're really lucky, we'll get a "DC is running a scam" to really spice things up.
DC is running a scam

No but in all honesty, considering how "slow" the progress gets towards the last couple of tasks, I highly suspect it to not be released before december, which is fine by me. More than enough updates for other games coming out, or I randomly check out new things. Only thing that would be annoying is another "soon(TM)" drop, only to wait several weeks, as that does not seem to be an appropriate timeframe for a "soon(TM)" release.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Mr Dots is making 2 games at once during the same time that these guys are making 1 game

Pretty clear to anything with a set of eyes whats going on

Reactions: sir_legend

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
DC is running a scam

No but in all honesty, considering how "slow" the progress gets towards the last couple of tasks, I highly suspect it to not be released before december, which is fine by me. More than enough updates for other games coming out, or I randomly check out new things. Only thing that would be annoying is another "soon(TM)" drop, only to wait several weeks, as that does not seem to be an appropriate timeframe for a "soon(TM)" release.
love when you comment,cuz i just cant resist clicking your spoiler,heheheheheh

sregi

Oct 16, 2017
DC is running a scam
I think its pretty clear that he is

It doesn't take 4-5 months to create the stuff that this game is creating

Its honestly pretty pathetic at how slow these guys are.
He just keeps getting away with it, will Randi get to the bottom of this?
whereisdc.png

Find it out and more in Randi's new special that is coming out soon™

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes