PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
god you guys are so whipped, he isn't doing shit for free. he is doing it for 40k a month and even with that he somehow manages to fuck up every single deadline and only releases new build every 3-4 months if you're lucky.
Pretty tough for him to miss a deadline when he doesn't set one. And to be fair, he's been pretty accurate with the time estimates he has set so far.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
what is your standard anyway? he didn't expect the game gonna be big even he keep adding people to SS doesnt mean it gonna speed up the update..he carefully choose what to do first and he already got experienced in the industry and you keep saying money money money if he didnt recieved 40k per month would you be here?? that was pledge money if you want to support the choice is yours, the game is free from begining
Without going into a long list, the relevant standard is that works in a fashion that's intelligent. I've already pointed out some examples.

My point is and has been is I don't believe this is a well managed project. I've aired some examples.

I have no financial involvement due to the aforementioned reason. I originally only stated my disappointment since it seems to be a prominent and obvious issue.

The reason why I have mentioned money is because that does influence people's expectations, this project is no exception. 40k is a lot of money (sub 500k/Y if it keeps up). It's foolish to think that doesn't matter.

Side note:I'm pretty sure DC previously worked as an artist, stating that early on but I don't recall him specifying an industry. Maybe he has but from my own experience in the game industry what he is doing does not lead to a successfully built project. It's incredibly fortunate that he has so much leeway right now but as I've stated I have no clue how long that will last because it usually doesn't.

Okay I'm done. See ya when this releases in a week or two.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
lets chill,and let Boss make his work when time comes,its not like he wouldnt do anyways,but just dont forget to show your apreciation,after all the guy is doin this for free,just for the sake of making the game be played as it was meant to....godd bless ya Boss...
God bless DC

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Side note:I'm pretty sure DC previously worked as an artist early on but I don't recall him specifying an industry. Maybe he has but from my own experience in the game industry what he is doing does not lead to a successfully built project. It's incredibly fortunate that he has so much leeway right now but as I've stated I have no clue how long that will last because it usually doesn't.

Okay I'm done. See ya when this releases in a week or two.
Someone mentioned the game industry, but I know for sure when the game first started to really take off, he was mulling whether he should take a contract from LA for a television show.

It seems fairly obvious that DC wants to maintain a certain amount of control over both the art and overall management of the game, and is not willing to give that up. Whatever inefficiencies that might lead to aren't currently hurting his revenue stream, so I don't see why he would stop.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
wow I really hope this update is worth all the stress u are all putting yourselves through waiting for it.
It's the same every time there is an imminent release. Although the devs aren't helping the situation by changing it to 100% when they are supposedly doing a bit of QA yet. To save some hysteria, they should probably not change it to 100% until it has been uploaded to the servers.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes