petur

Jul 29, 2017
as always...i swear,if Dc dont do anything,the 2 last things he will advance will be main story and Judith route....
I personally was very happy when Judith was included in the teachers update. I still don't understand how Mia and Eric's mom got so many votes in the earlier polls when we have Roxxy,Judith and the principal around. Especially after the dream sequence with the principal? At least we are getting Roxxy now. :eazyHype:

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Fed

May 14, 2017
Any official word on adding back in incest or an official incest patch? Thanks for the unofficial one btw just wondering what the dev thought.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I personally was very happy when Judith was included in the teachers update. I still don't understand how Mia and Eric's mom got so many votes in the earlier polls when we have Roxxy,Judith and the principal around. Especially after the dream sequence with the principal? At least we are getting Roxxy now. :eazyHype:
since DC wasnt implementing any other new dynamic with her update,people opted for the updates who put the new dynamics first,Mia would introduce the dating system(but DC didnt managed to put there so he just hold it for another update,probably when you could date with more people than just Mia),then there was the rework for Jenny,Diane and Debbie(to add more content,mainly for Debbie),that got voted becuz their popularity,them we had the teachers update(who would finnaly make the school story go forward),that was voted becuz offered 3 new characters full route(and finnaly the conclusion for Miss Bissete route between them),them now there is Roxxy update,offering a use for the newly implemented beach house,Diane update with the implemention of the pregnancy content(and conclusion of Diane's route) and Jenny update with her rework and possibly the conclusion for her route...so yeah,people preferred to voted in new dynamics and popular characters instead of Judith,Eve or the Principal(who will probably serve conclude the school content when she get her route)....someday people will remember they are between the options for voting(i just hope they remember before they are the only options remaining for voting)
P.S:completely forgot about Erik's Mom update(who was voted mostly becuz she is Erik's mom)

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I could see Judith being more popular in future votes. The reason I'm saying that and not Maria is that unless he adds side content for a character all you really have to go on is what the character looks like. Roxxy is getting an update right now over other characters because he added that shower scene with her and added more to her background, of course your going to vote for a character that has a hot scene and some backstory over a mostly unknown.

After the teacher update Judith and the Principal are probably lot more popular. The Principal was my favorite character in that update.

Reactions: KaiserST

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I could see Judith being more popular in future votes. The reason I'm saying that and not Maria is that unless he adds side content for a character all you really have to go on is what the character looks like. Roxxy is getting an update right now over other characters because he added that shower scene with her and added more to her background, of course your going to vote for a character that has a hot scene and some backstory over a mostly unknown.

After the teacher update Judith and the Principal are probably lot more popular. The Principal was my favorite character in that update.
The shower scene is kinda old...from Mia or Erik's mom update...and Judith handjobs are even older....
P.S:i liked the idea of Roxxy update becuz until now we aint had a way to give a payback to Dexter....let's see if this will hit him nicely....

Reactions: KaiserST

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The shower scene is kinda old...from Mia or Erik's mom update...and Judith handjobs are even older....
P.S:i liked the idea of Roxxy update becuz until now we aint had a way to give a payback to Dexter....let's see if this will hit him nicely....
Yes it is old but then so is the decision for this to be her update. Remember that these last 2 update's have taken over half a year.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
SPH scenes with Dexter PogChamp

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
played better. and im ready to wait till the some route ending, even it will be tough to wait 3 months for every version instead of 1 month.
Not to shake your boat but 3 months isnt going to cut it if you want to see any kind of ending heh.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
as always...i swear,if Dc dont do anything,the 2 last things he will advance will be main story and Judith route....
Sad that people (the crowd of DC) doesnt vote for them....I want so much Judith, her mother, the principal - oh yeah with her big titties - and Maria....and MC mom...always MC mom....in each position and places around the city....And I want her pregnant of MC !!!!!

By the way I contributed in the past to this game, because I wanted to vote. So I have pledged 5$ by month, thinking that I was asked to vote on each decision (as it was supposed to be in the reward description last year), but suddendly some votes was just for those who pledge 10$, 20$, etc. So I have decided to stop pledging. I felt like if I was a citizen of second zone. My vote was not important. So I stopped contributing.

Reactions: Eavesdropz
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes