1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ren'Py] Summertime Saga [v0.15.3] [Kompas Productions] Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Summertime Saga' started by Muff Diver, Aug 25, 2016.

[Ren'Py] Summertime Saga [v0.15.3] [Kompas Productions] Discussion Thread 4.5 5 52votes
4.5/5, 52 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (52)
  1. BoykaBoykov

BoykaBoykov Member

Feb 2, 2018
    0.16 Let's begin

Attached Files:

2. Devron

Devron New Member

Oct 3, 2017
    For a second I thought that the update is finally out. Still at 96% tho. ;/

3. timepants

timepants Member

May 12, 2017

I sure hope it doesn't.

4. lambout

lambout Member

Jul 19, 2017
    Lads I dont know if it has been reported yet, but I've encountered a bug with the teachers quest. I finished French and Japanese teacher questlines and began with the Art teacher. After getting caught nude by the principal in the art class all the teacher quests restarted. The next day I went to school all the teachers started talking about my fathers death again..

5. CavDaKnight

CavDaKnight Member

Jun 1, 2017
    I'll wait longer, without complaint, for great hand drawn artwork any day over cookie cutter 3d models that every 3rd game out there uses

Kinderfeld, Luxx, UpSized and 3 others like this.
  6. kansasdude

kansasdude Active Member

Sep 13, 2017
    let me point out that years have past cause at the dad's funeral, the MC is a kid (younger)

7. Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01 Active Member

Apr 12, 2018
    there are different reports with the same thing...and it's normally related to someone useing backscroll...
    load a game before that happened and proceed normaly...you won't have any issue.
    Backscrolling can cause other gamebreaking bugs even later

storywise the dad only died between 2-3 bmonth before the "first day"
    the MC is still in the same class as his friends... but he missed so much he has no chance of graduating without all that extra work.

And what would you guys call the Events with the men in black and the investigation report in Harolds workroom at home (opposite to the makeshift Dungeon)?

TheDevian likes this.
  8. King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2017
    i kinda noticed that when she first came out they way she spook and looked like XD

9. UpSized

UpSized Member

Mar 16, 2018
    Yeah Ive always found well made 2D games more appealing than 3D ones if it's a hentai game

10. Leonhardt

Leonhardt Active Member

Jun 22, 2017
    In my case 3D models give me uncanny valley vibes for whatever reason. It just creeps me out :idontcare:

11. tarzan123

tarzan123 New Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Hi everyone just wanted to say that this is a really great game hope that the developer will continue to deliver such a great content. Keep it up!

vxdr likes this.
  12. Superior Plate Armour

Superior Plate Armour Member

Apr 14, 2018
    After this update, there is diane and jenny update. After that as Goethe said, everything else is a gift from God when he finished Faust by the end of his life lol.

I wish we had another miss johnson update, yoga is hot.

TheDevian likes this.
  13. KGB123

KGB123 New Member

Jul 9, 2017
    This is of course Satan and his minions attempting to sway the child into journeying to hell. The way they threaten him constantly and always loom in the background. No matter what, Darkcookie has made a literary masterpiece.

14. BoykaBoykov

BoykaBoykov Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Leaked Sex Scene from 0.16 Roxxy Vs MC Missionary
    MC Vs Roxxy.png
    Animated Video here

Attached Files:

Jansen, Donnymag, bobn and 2 others like this.
  15. The Panda

The Panda Member

Oct 31, 2016
  16. fzaner

fzaner Active Member

Dec 27, 2016
    any one know why the release date become slow ? they used to make it every month.

17. Kuriichi

Kuriichi New Member

Dec 29, 2017
    More animation frames. More mechanics. Trying to get the under the hood stuff settled so we can have nice things like the cookie jar and saves working between versions. Patreon hit him with the incest hammer before the last update too, which delayed things. DC's said there's more content in .16 than there was in the last update, and .15 was a lot. As the game gets more complex, it takes longer to produce. That's just reality.

18. fzaner

fzaner Active Member

Dec 27, 2016
    thank you for your kind answer :)

King Monkey Mon likes this.
  19. cecece123

cecece123 New Member

Oct 5, 2017
    IS spoiler allowed if not i want a ban for this moron

20. Shadyacres

Shadyacres New Member

Nov 18, 2017