CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
dont even joke about that.....imagine the shitstorm this thread would be turned into if that happened....
its a shitstorm everytime.. ppl are toxic.. we might aswell make some fun out of it... If i was DC, i would delay the game just to troll them lol

Reactions: Araumi

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
its a shitstorm everytime.. ppl are toxic.. we might aswell make some fun out of it... If i was DC, i would delay the game just to troll them lol
Considering it's a publicly funded project that many people bankroll, doing something like this would mean some really bad PR and could potentially hurt his finances in the long run. And considering it's the internet we're talking about here, bad PR can make or break projects, regardless of how retarded they seem. People may be toxic, people may be impatient, but never underestimate the power of a decently sized shitstorm

Reactions: Mastershake

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Considering it's a publicly funded project that many people bankroll, doing something like this would mean some really bad PR and could potentially hurt his finances in the long run. And considering it's the internet we're talking about here, bad PR can make or break projects, regardless of how retarded they seem. People may be toxic, people may be impatient, but never underestimate the power of a decently sized shitstorm
never underestimate the power of Dio surprise attacks too...

Reactions: kiribito

Redrabbit00

Jul 3, 2018
Anyone can help me this one im finish to mom sister french teach coach guard at pool and the girl with glasses not really she can do is hj and i was currently in science teacher im stack in fap gadget she told me to come back tommorrow so i did but she say it again tommm again and again so i dint know what nxt ? I tried to talk anyone to get quest but none so i dont know the right person to get quest so im juxt currently stack in science .?

re_volvo

Feb 21, 2018
Me I'm waiting for the massive Maria-update. She's stunning and I'd love a storyline where the MC has to work for quite some time to seduce her and hide it from Tony. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Me I'm waiting for the massive Maria-update. She's stunning and I'd love a storyline where the MC has to work for quite some time to seduce her and hide it from Tony. Keeping my fingers crossed.
She's part of the main story. She was on the vote polls but people did not vote for her. =/

Reactions: Mrs Delington
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes