Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I doubt they'll finish it over the weekend since I don't think they work over the weekend but hey at least AEH finally finished the last animation.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I doubt they'll finish it over the weekend since I don't think they work over the weekend but hey at least AEH finally finished the last animation.
and if he did at least half of the job he did on Miss Dewitt animations,i would really love Roxxy's boobs jiggling like Dewitt's ass...

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
:cool: Anyone else here just relaxing big time and watching everyone else lose their minds cause they haven't masturbated yet? It's like music to my ears, almost better than playing the game itself.

Also :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: knowing .16 will come eventually :cool:
I cut my nuts off. Can't have blue balls without balls :FeelsGoodMan:

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
there's logic on your thinking,but my balls advised me against doing that,and i like my balls enough to hear their advice...i guess i will have to endure the suffering brought by the wait....
Always seek counsel with your nads. Could save your life someday :test:

JacobEro

Aug 5, 2017
If they speed up, it will be done tomorrow, but if not, we have to wait because they said on Wednesday or something like that, that the new version will be released next week ...

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Everyone is here DC , they know the release date better than DC himself. You are misdirecting the people. The game will release when it is ready. Just stop guessing the release date please.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
why shouldn't they work today? it's not like anyone from the main team aside from DC and aehentai were working the last couple days. so they had their free days. it's like i said i feel like most of the team doesn't take the project serious enough. maybe they don't get paid enough to care, then dc should increase how much he gives them. otherwise he needs to hire some new guys who make a better job and don't just take a couple days off when the update is at 98%.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Dogeek (one of the coders for SS) said that we can expect the update this weekend at the earliest. After seeing here how many people are thirsty for some Roxxy love (me included :)) I would say, there is a very good chance he will be working today and tomorrow to push the update early this week.

NWOxKing

May 14, 2017
why shouldn't they work today? it's not like anyone from the main team aside from DC and aehentai were working the last couple days. so they had their free days. it's like i said i feel like most of the team doesn't take the project serious enough. maybe they don't get paid enough to care, then dc should increase how much he gives them. otherwise he needs to hire some new guys who make a better job and don't just take a couple days off when the update is at 98%.
DC and devs work very hard on this game to ensure that all of the updates are the best possible quality and people just presume whenever the progress bar comes to a halt that they aren't working or that they are doing a bad job. The process was slowed down due to the team waiting on animations from AE Hentai but they were still working e.g. other tasks that weren't included in progress bar and intensive bug-testing.

Mark Faust

Jul 20, 2017
The development of this game is by far the most professionally managed project among all the adult games using the patreon model. There is consistent high-quality output, superbly and transparently organized in a way that's truly impressive. There are well-funded projects on patreon, like say, Something Unlimited, whose rate of development is virtually zero in comparison. Anyone could learn a thing or two about project management just watching this team work. And yet as soon as there is a slight delay in delivering each update, they get bombarded with indignant complaints and unsoliticed advice on how to do what they're amazingly good at, by a bunch of dick-in-hand literal wankers with zero capacity for delayed gratification.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
What are you even talking about? The dev tracker shows changes in the dev branch every other hour or so... Those that finished with .16 already moved on to .17

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
The development of this game is by far the most professionally managed project among all the adult games using the patreon model. There is consistent high-quality output, superbly and transparently organized in a way that's truly impressive. There are well-funded projects on patreon, like say, Something Unlimited, whose rate of development is virtually zero in comparison. Anyone could learn a thing or two about project management just watching this team work. And yet as soon as there is a slight delay in delivering each update, they get bombarded with indignant complaints and unsoliticed advice on how to do what they're amazingly good at, by a bunch of dick-in-hand literal wankers with zero capacity for delayed gratification.
I think calling this the most professionally managed project is a little over the top. I don't know how long you have been here but there are other games here with far less funds and without a team (just the Dev) who are constantly delivering on time and with good quality products and decent content size. Not saying this game is not good. Until the last update this used to be one of my favorites.

Reactions: Mastershake

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Never have I been this engrossed with looking at numbers and updates on a dev tracker. But yeah, we should all just wait for the inevitable release. It will come eventually.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes