MrCrit

Mar 8, 2018
where DarkCookie keep streams, youtube delete his playlist?
yes youtube deleted his stream playlist.
you can check them out on his streaming page ;
and if youre a patreon there will be a bigger archive for it (when they set it up later on).

SmugAnimeGirl

Jul 17, 2018
Approximately 2 months to get a version that would work with patreon, and an additionnal month spent at the beginning of 0.16 development to clean up the mess (we did it in a rush).
Did you modify the dialogue to such a degree where adding back in the incest with some simple rewriting is impossible?

We can mod it back in right?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Can't DC just pick another girl to stick with Eve? Postponing new content due to Patreon's guidelines is ridiculously sad.
Anyway, all I just want in all of this is Mia, whose story is weirdly shallow and badly told, even with -that- update.
well.. he can.. but that would require them to rewrite her sister's character or creating another character.. so im almost sure they will postpone this til they can switch to another platform.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I've never played the game without an incest patch, but I think the game is getting to a point where narritively it's not going to be so easy to "edit" back in. I don't feel one way or another about incest so it's not a big loss to me, but I used the patch because I thought the whole "Landlady and roommate" scenario sounded incredibly bad.

Anyway, seeing I imagine it's going to be harder and harder making an incest patch and i'm currently taking a break from Summertime Saga so I can play a whole string of patch content at once, can someone tell me how well the "non-incest" rewrite is? Are the relationships still enjoyable and has it been written in a way that makes for a suitable replacement to the original script?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
well.. he can.. but that would require them to rewrite her sister's character or creating another character.. so im almost sure they will postpone this til they can switch to another platform.
well,would be nicer if they wait untill going to another plataform before trying to put more of her content,annoys me to no end seeing eric mom and dad being show as eric's landlady and her ex-husband(even when both share a lot of his facial traits),even more the MC family(which resemblance is impossible to ignore)....god damn you patreon and your social justice warriors(and their rules)

Reactions: CassidyPRO

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I've never played the game without an incest patch, but I think the game is getting to a point where narritively it's not going to be so easy to "edit" back in. I don't feel one way or another about incest so it's not a big loss to me, but I used the patch because I thought the whole "Landlady and roommate" scenario sounded incredibly bad.

Anyway, seeing I imagine it's going to be harder and harder making an incest patch and i'm currently taking a break from Summertime Saga so I can play a whole string of patch content at once, can someone tell me how well the "non-incest" rewrite is? Are the relationships still enjoyable and has it been written in a way that makes for a suitable replacement to the original script?
its not as good and its not meant to be.. its just temporary. DC intends to implement the incest stuff back once they switch to another plataform.

nawbra

Jun 16, 2017
@Dogeek - curious if you guys have considered using instead of jpg/png to compress the images. It has lossless options if there's concern about quality and Ren'py supports it out of the box. Also there are if it's easiest to still work with the other formats and then convert them in a final "production" build. I know the game isn't that large yet, but I seem to recall there being mention of the expense around self hosting the game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys, tell me pls does incest mode give some opportunities?
There's no incest mode in the game itself. But at least last time there was a good and working fan made incest patch pretty quick. But all that does is changing names and dialogs back to what they were, so there aren't any additional scenes etc.

If you can't play the game without incest you should probably wait a week or two until you play. Last time there were some bugs here and there on top of the usual bugs in the game itself.

rpgcerbere

Apr 28, 2017
There's no incest mode in the game itself. But at least last time there was a good and working fan made incest patch pretty quick. But all that does is changing names and dialogs back to what they were, so there aren't any additional scenes etc.
And unfortunately, the dialogues will need to be rewrite for the next incest patch. That will take time.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes