DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
just vote for her. i'm voting for her everytime, it sucked that she wasn't featured in the last poll because i think eve has a pretty sizeable fanbase here and on reddit. my opinion is that dc should do a update he chooses by himself every now and then or the less popular characters will never get their updates. fuck diane and jenny, how many more updates for those two do we need? what about mia for example, her story feels so incomplete now she needs an update way more than the family members?

also wtf is going on with the release schedule again, if dc needs 3 months for every update when is the game going to be done? 4 years maybe? the thing is i would be fine with that but i doubt dc is going to spend 4 more years developing this game so i worry its going to be unfinished when he just drops it someday

Reactions: TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... it sucked that she wasn't featured in the last poll because...
As far as I'm aware that did happen because of Grace and Patreon's "incest troubles". But I can actually see Eve return next poll, given that I'm sure DC could find a way to solve that problem and given that fan made incest patches worked very well last update.

i think eve has a pretty sizeable fanbase here and on reddit. my opinion is that dc should do a update he chooses by himself every now and then or the less popular characters will never get their updates. fuck diane and jenny, how many more updates for those two do we need? what about mia for example, her story feels so incomplete now she needs an update way more than the family members?
Well, in Diane's and Jenny's case it's more or less about the code. As far as I'm aware their stories are still "old code" and have to be replaced to finally get working save games. At least you can be more or less sure that it's going to be their last update which means at the end of this year the family content as a whole is basically done (except of course those parts that are still needed to complete the main story and other character's stories).

also wtf is going on with the release schedule again, if dc needs 3 months for every update when is the game going to be done? 4 years maybe? the thing is i would be fine with that but i doubt dc is going to spend 4 more years developing this game so i worry its going to be unfinished when he just drops it someday
The updates got a lot bigger and contain hours of playtime. There's only so much content one can produce per month so it's either more content per update and a longer release period or less content and smaller updates. I think they finally decided to stop releasing "unifinished" stories like they did with Mia and the family members. Now we'll get one big update for each character instead of 2 or 3 small ones which in themselves felt rather imcomplete.

Else I don't really worry about DC dropping out before the game got a good finish. It's commercially very successful and he seems dedicated to his work and to the overall quality of the game. Why would he deliver an unfinished product when he's producing one of the most successful games on patreon at the moment?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Come on, 3 months with no update? Fundamentally, I think the problem comes down to a lack of a "producer" figure. The only reason that any movie is finished anywhere close to on time or on budget is the presence of a competent producer. The same goes for most video games. When producers fail or aren't present we get things like Duke Nukem Forever or Star Citizen.
This ignores the basic fact that DC is working as both a producer, director, and artist. How about letting go of the backseat "This is a AAA title" you're alluding to and realize it's an independent game that updates when it's ready instead of when you expect it?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
just vote for her. i'm voting for her everytime, it sucked that she wasn't featured in the last poll because i think eve has a pretty sizeable fanbase here and on reddit. my opinion is that dc should do a update he chooses by himself every now and then or the less popular characters will never get their updates. fuck diane and jenny, how many more updates for those two do we need? what about mia for example, her story feels so incomplete now she needs an update way more than the family members?
I'm hoping once these next three updates happen that we won't have to see anything more than ancillary updates for from the family members for a while. If they need a non H-scene to help progress the story in someone else's update - sure. But they've had lots of update time now, and there's tons of other characters that need updating. Nothing wrong with the updates themselves (love the Jenny story line), they just feel old at this point to me.

What I really would like to see next poll is an option for a "wildcard". IE Devs choice. I am curious what DC would pick to work on if it was solely up to him. It's one of the "Patreon model" downfalls for game development; if you're willing to let the people decide, as DC has, it can lead to the same content always getting voted on.

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Hey, Is there anyone who know when will they will Eve be featured?
I kinda into her in the first few release of the game. I really like her tomboyish vibe and overall chill attitude of her. I was hoping at least we would get a few scenes with her but so far, only the Karaoke event in Miss Dewitt's Route.
Let's not forget about her sister, it would be a huge plus if she got a scene or two with.
View attachment 120204 View attachment 120205
Not sure why but i can't imagine how the scene with Eve is going to be yet(she's a cool chick but i don't know how naughty she can be if you know what i mean) , but i will be up for some action with the sister huehue

Right now im just happy that Roxxy and co. update is coming soon.

Jay2345

Jan 8, 2018
The best character are Jenny and Roxxy, sadly there no more incest for the game, dunno if 0.18 for jenny update will effect the the original story or not :(
Well just hope there a incest patch for it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well they added another task and were up to 122 now.;):winkytongue::relievedface:

Progress for v0.16 - Total Tasks: 122 Completed: 86.89% InProgress: 7.38% Remaining: 5.73%

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
What is the purpose of posting a reply everytime there's a change in the progress bar ? It's everywhere, on the website, on patreon, in our chrome and firefox extensions...

Badfish

Sep 28, 2017
Just want to thank the makers/producers of this game. There may be a few complaining, but please don't let their pressure influence you to sacrifice quality or content to get the releases out faster. I would just like to thank you for making a quality game, with excellent art, and kinky story arcs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is the purpose of posting a reply everytime there's a change in the progress bar ? It's everywhere, on the website, on patreon, in our chrome and firefox extensions...
You might like to use those extensions but I don't for they steal your info and use it to market products to you plus now it is confirmed that they can even read your email without you knowing it with those extensions.

Just because your game does not get the same attention as this one....

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
You might like to use those extensions but I don't for they steal your info and use it to market products to you plus now it is confirmed that they can even read your email without you knowing it with those extensions.

well.. if he is the real Dogeek, then he is part of the SS dev team lol

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Hey, Is there anyone who know when will they will Eve be featured?
I kinda into her in the first few release of the game. I really like her tomboyish vibe and overall chill attitude of her. I was hoping at least we would get a few scenes with her but so far, only the Karaoke event in Miss Dewitt's Route.
Let's not forget about her sister, it would be a huge plus if she got a scene or two with.
View attachment 120204 View attachment 120205
Her update is not even among the possible upcomng updates (through voting) because there were plans to make scenes involving them both and MC, which would go against patreons anti incest guidelines.

Her update will be avaiable for voting again once DC can move the game from patreon platform.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

Dogeek is the new coder for SS.

Reactions: unknown78

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dogeek is the new coder for SS.
Well if he is then he is asking stupid question then.

There are a lot of players who like it posted.

Now if he is the dev then he can post the update him self and it will always be in the first post because when I post it, it stays up to date all the time.

This one:
NEXT UPDATE STATUS:

This stays up to date all the time.

Then we would not have any need to post the updates.

Anyway there always asking on the discord so why he don't ask about that.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes